A curry girl approached me at the nightclub

ibetucnt

ibetucnt

Certified beauty
I was sitting in a sofa (as usual since I don't dance and don't approach jfl) , and this curry girl came and asked me to dance JFL

I could tell by her look and her shitty accent that she was curry. she was probably PSL 4. I made up an excuse and told her I have a gf, but she kept insisting
she came back 10 min later and I told her I'm loyal, my friends would film me dancing with you and send it to my gf and you'd ruin my relationship jfl

1 hour later I go to another club, I am dancing with this girl (her friend approached me telling me my friend likes you) and I see the curry girl. She came to me and told me I was a fucking liar jfl she wasn't angry, took it well, told me I was really hot and wished me good night, I think she understood she wasn't my type :lul:

ended up going home with the girl that had her friend approach me for her. Not the first time I get approached in nightclub. Unfortunately it's never PSL6+ girls, which makes me think I need to man up one night and approach them. I'll probably do it for new year, I'll create a thread, drink lot of shots to be low inhib and approach the PSL 6+, and report the morning after :lul:

how is that possible whne you were literally posting on here earlier

sounds hot af