77C7D13F 006D 4C53 A750 538AECBDAFDA

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 9890
Pakistanis and Indians literally look the same :ogre:
but the implications are different,
saying ur pakistani has a different effect than saying youre a curry

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6273
daily reminder op is a hindpoo dindpoo and he is lowkey glad he got mistaken for being something else

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14470 and buckchadley31
who are you?

I mean curries are all around low smv, but just be glad you got confused for the highest one atleast lmao :lul::lul::lul::lul:

he is some retarded indian, obviously he liked this compliment very much that he went on to create a thread about it :lul:

brutal :lul:
many indians specially girls take it as a compliment when you say , they dont look indian lol

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers
I mean curries are all around low smv, but just be glad you got confused for the highest one atleast lmao :lul::lul::lul::lul:
Curries mog gooks

• +1
Reactions: Lmao
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6963 and Deleted member 6273
In the UK and a few other European countries,

Indian is associated with being more nerdy and basically the STEMcel trope, high iq, high inhibition and low threat. Basically this.

While Pakistanis (Pakis) are more of the thuggish type I would say more closer to MENAs in terms of perception.

But in most places they are regarded as the same thing or similar

• JFL
Reactions: Lmao
In the UK and a few other European countries,

Indian is associated with being more nerdy and basically the STEMcel trope, high iq, high inhibition and low threat. Basically this.
View attachment 1238870

While Pakistanis (Pakis) are more of the thuggish type I would say more closer to MENAs in terms of perception.

But in most places they are regarded as the same thing or similar
its not the phenotype or look, its mentality of pakistanis which is different from other south asians.

its not the phenotype or look, its mentality of pakistanis which is different from other south asians.
Yes that's what I meant, Pakistanis act similar to people from MENA countries and commit more crime while Indians are more similar to East Asians, maybe even a more extreme version these days.

Yes that's what I meant, Pakistanis act similar to people from MENA countries and commit more crime while Indians are more similar to East Asians, maybe even a more extreme version these days.
but unlike menas pakistanis are intelligent , lack of education is more beacuse of poverty and social issues , Khan is most popular name for a doctor in UK(a much less discuss thing about brit pakis)

but unlike menas pakistanis are intelligent , lack of education is more beacuse of poverty and social issues , Khan is most popular name for a doctor in UK(a much less discuss thing about brit pakis)

Arguable but I don't think so, Pakistanis tend to have the lowest grades in GCSE's (at least in English and Maths) than all other south asians, even when socioeconomic status is accounted for.
Percentage of pupils getting a grade 5 or above in English and maths GCSE by ethnicity

Arguable but I don't think so, Pakistanis tend to have the lowest grades in GCSE's (at least in English and Maths) than all other south asians, even when socioeconomic status is accounted for.
View attachment 1238899
Gcses are cope.

Iq tests are better. Anyways gcses usually depends on work ethic. Its just memorization.
I was talking about smart in the context of education achievement, people with higher GCSE scores tend to end up at higher levels of education and people with low GCSE score the opposite tends to happen, same for SATs, ACTs or other national/international exams.

• +1
Reactions: Lawton88 and johncruz12345
I was talking about smart in the context of education achievement, people with higher GCSE scores tend to end up at higher levels of education and people with low GCSE score the opposite tends to happen, same for SATs, ACTs or other national/international exams.
Yeah Ur right tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6273
better than her saying you look curry imo
Pakistani's are curry. Pakistani's and Muslim Indians are just low caste, low IQ inbred Indians who converted to Islam either out of force or because they couldn't handle being Dalit's. Paki's are truly subhuman especially once you realize that a majority of them are inbred. Most muslim's are inbred subhumans tbh.

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Michael Myers and SadLivwr