A different take on Looksmaxxing

LVZZO

LVZZO

̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿'̿'\̵͇̿̿\з= ( ▀ ͜͞ʖ▀) =ε/̵͇̿̿/’̿’̿ ̿ ̿̿
Firstly, let me introduce you to the concept of "limiting factor" and "bottleneck"

Strait from ChatGPT because it serves the purpose
In summary, a limiting factor is a broader concept referring to any factor that limits progress or expansion, while a bottleneck is a specific point in a system where the flow or efficiency is restricted, causing a slowdown or reduced output. Both limiting factors and bottlenecks play crucial roles in analyzing and improving systems to enhance their performance and efficiency.
These concepts are commonly applied in optimization of industrial processes and in practical terms what happens is that human and material resources are directed to identifying and making sure that the systems associated with the liming factors are upgraded so that the total output of a given process is increased with the minimum cost possible.
In a transdisciplinary analogy, I propose that the best way to increase one's looks/anything is following the exact same process:
  1. Identify what is limiting or bottlenecking you
    • Reflect, research and build up knowledge
  2. Identify the cheapest solutions in terms of resources (i.e. money, time, effort) and relate them to an increase in output of the process (i.e. PSL)
    • Reflect, research and build up knowledge
  3. Make decisions and act
    • Direct resources (i.e. money, time, effort) to the best solutions
I would also advise you to consider the risks, because if you strictly follow the reasoning behind the optimization process and money has a low multiplier in the decision equation (aka you have money to spend) the resulting decisions are directed to surgeries.

This is basically what many people do already, they see their flaws and address them.
I just put introduced a new reasoning pathway that might lead to better, cheaper and faster results.

Another way to think about it is achieving normie levels in traits you severely lack.
Which brings me to the next point:
The very goal shouldn't be restricted to looks but should be directed at actual results, such as getting women and higher levels of success, such as happiness.
The consequence of this is that you should be putting resources in other areas besides looksmaxxing.
Odds are that some of you are already decent looking, and you know that people that look worse than you are achieving better results, the reason for this is what you must reflect on.
I believe that displaying social circles, social skills and status is what is missing in a lot of people here.
Notice I say displaying, you have to show it to other people, specially women.
The reality is that if you don't post it online, it never happened. That said, you absolutely must build up an online presence on Instagram at least, or it's over.
You must build up conversation skills, you must have bigger social circles.

Often times these are the actual limiting factors, not your looks.

• +1
Reactions: Maximilian, Av0nr, LooksmaxxHopeful and 3 others
  • "Strait from ChatGPT because it serves the purpose" should be "Straight from ChatGPT because it serves the purpose."
  • "In practical terms what happens is that human and material resources are directed to identifying and making sure that the systems associated with the liming factors" should be "In practical terms, human and material resources are directed to identifying and upgrading systems associated with the limiting factors."
  • "Make decisions and act" should be "Make decisions and take action."
  • "The very goal shouldn't be restricted to looks but should be directed at actual results, such as getting women and higher levels of success, such as happiness" could be rephrased as "The ultimate goal should not be limited to looks alone but should be directed towards achieving actual results, such as building relationships with women and attaining higher levels of success, such as happiness."
  • "Notice I say displaying, you have to show it to other people, specially women" should be "Notice that I say 'displaying.' You have to show it to other people, especially women."
These are all minor errors, and the overall meaning of the excerpt is clear.

Last edited:
wait so you're telling me to get girls i have to talk to them? nah thats cope i'll keep injecting hgh and getting surgery, that'll get me swarming in stacies

Really Good thread. I agree with what you say.

• +1
Reactions: LVZZO
  • "Strait from ChatGPT because it serves the purpose" should be "Straight from ChatGPT because it serves the purpose."
  • "In practical terms what happens is that human and material resources are directed to identifying and making sure that the systems associated with the liming factors" should be "In practical terms, human and material resources are directed to identifying and upgrading systems associated with the limiting factors."
  • "Make decisions and act" should be "Make decisions and take action."
  • "The very goal shouldn't be restricted to looks but should be directed at actual results, such as getting women and higher levels of success, such as happiness" could be rephrased as "The ultimate goal should not be limited to looks alone but should be directed towards achieving actual results, such as building relationships with women and attaining higher levels of success, such as happiness."
  • "Notice I say displaying, you have to show it to other people, specially women" should be "Notice that I say 'displaying.' You have to show it to other people, especially women."
These are all minor errors, and the overall meaning of the excerpt is clear.
The only part I took from the gay GPT is marked in quotes, the rest I wrote.
Also I'm not anglo