A doctor touched me

Jonas2k7

Jonas2k7

Silver

A doctor touched me​

A few years ago I was hospitalized for trying to kill myself, I had been raped a year before and it ruined me.

Whilst I was in the hospital a “doctor” came up to me and said he needed to check something, he didn’t say hello, he didn’t tell me his name or what he was checking, he just asked me to pull down the sheets and then I groped my vagina and left, I was like what the fuck, i was in such a vulnerable state that I didn’t know what to do and I didn’t tell anyone, I was in shock, he had no reason to touch me, I’m pretty sure taking some pills has nothing to do with my vagina. I wish I had done something or told someone

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: NZb6Air, PointOfNoReturn and ryuken

A doctor touched me​

A few years ago I was hospitalized for trying to kill myself, I had been raped a year before and it ruined me.

Whilst I was in the hospital a “doctor” came up to me and said he needed to check something, he didn’t say hello, he didn’t tell me his name or what he was checking, he just asked me to pull down the sheets and then I groped my vagina and left, I was like what the fuck, i was in such a vulnerable state that I didn’t know what to do and I didn’t tell anyone, I was in shock, he had no reason to touch me, I’m pretty sure taking some pills has nothing to do with my vagina. I wish I had done something or told someone
Sigma grindset

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Jonas2k7, PointOfNoReturn and ryuken
you have a vagina?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Rzn, N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆., NZb6Air and 3 others
The doctor:

• JFL
Reactions: violentrose and Jonas2k7
Boohoo nigga a doctor squeezed my balls when I was 9 but you don’t see me posting about it

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Yuki, NZb6Air, Jonas2k7 and 1 other person
Boohoo nigga a doctor squeezed my balls when I was 9 but you don’t see me posting about it
was it a girl or a guy?

• +1
Reactions: Rzn