Reactions: .*my*.
The Start of a BDD Downfall

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: bugeye, joeveniro, Be_ConfidentBro and 16 others
tagging the dude

@MakinItHappen

• JFL
Reactions: joeveniro, Be_ConfidentBro and .*my*.
  • +1
jfl was in the thread he made on you

and no your neck is fine

not pencil
Thanks. But actually he thinks his neck is pencil too.

tagging the dude

@MakinItHappen

He's super good looking but the neck isn't in proportion with the rest of him.

Of course could be distortion.

836CD7D8 6677 4130 BE04 B777227F44C6 1

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: joeveniro, conformable, .👽. and 1 other person
You're frauding your neck with bad posture.

You're frauding your neck with bad posture.
You’re only allowed to be jealous if you keep your mouth shut and fingers away from your keyboard.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9072
  • JFL
Reactions: .*my*. and Deleted member 6908
F42ed08b37997e4377b981debda8c9b9

• +1
Reactions: magnificentcel and .*my*.

Attachments

• 6DE190A1-0E25-442B-8DA8-95BB03F0D784.jpeg
    6DE190A1-0E25-442B-8DA8-95BB03F0D784.jpeg
    64.3 KB · Views: 56
Yes. Starts with spi and ends with t
Imo idek why youre here tbh, you're already the best you can look besides leanmaxxing a bit ofc. any surgeries, fillers, etc could do more harm than good

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: .*my*. and Deleted member 10709
Imo idek why youre here tbh, you're already the best you can look besides leanmaxxing a bit ofc. any surgeries, fillers, etc could do more harm than good

His game is rusty. Or he hasn't had enough positive feedback to develop it into a more confident game that is incongruent with his looks.

He also has a more depressed pretty boy look, that guy above is correct. So it's difficult for him to get positive feedback from girls in the direct form. He looks like the type that girls don't want to be attracted to, but are. I can't even explain this one properly, but what they say about your looks being your personality is true and what I've realised is, good looks, don't necessarily mean your looks give the vibe you have a good personality.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: .*my*. and Uglyandfat
His game is rusty. Or he hasn't had enough positive feedback to develop it into a more confident game that is incongruent with his looks.

He also has a more depressed pretty boy look, that guy above is correct. So it's difficult for him to get positive feedback from girls in the direct form. He looks like the type that girls don't want to be attracted to, but are. I can't even explain this one properly, but what they say about your looks being your personality is true and what I am learned now learning this is, good looks, don't necessarily mean your looks give the vibe you have a good personality.
I agree with your point and Is this why ethnics are made fun of the most in society?

• JFL
I will leave once I attract somebody I can spend my time with

I agree with your point and Is this why ethnics are made fun of the most in society?

It's not at all to do with him being ethnic lol.

It's his look.

He looks dark-triad. Only his personality isn't quite there yet. (DT)

Nothing about ethnics relates to this guy.

It's his look.

Was not what I was saying I was just saying in general is that why ethnics are "trusted less" or is that more of an imprinted thing

• +1

It's his look.

Besides I’ve been asked if I was spanish, Turkish, Bulgarian, Romanian, Jewish, Italian. So I’m not necessarily that typical ethnic. Plus I’m half white and 6’3. I almost don’t deal with the disadvantages that ethnics deal with.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6908
Besides I’ve been asked if I was spanish, Turkish, Bulgarian, Romanian, Jewish, Italian. So I’m not necessarily that typical ethnic. Plus I’m half white and 6’3. I almost don’t deal with the disadvantages that ethnics deal with.

That's what I'm saying. We've got some retards on here who've not mingled with different types of people and just talk nonsense.,

Ethnic lol.

• +1
Have u tried dating apps or are u strictly cold approach?

• +1
That's what I'm saying. We've got some retards on here who've not mingled with different types of people and just talk nonsense.,

Ethnic lol.
I find ethnic girls hotter than white tbh the white girls will ruin ur life tbh

Do shrugs and work your traps. Do high reps. 25-30.

@IwantToLooksMaxx

It's not just your neck. It's your traps. They are a joke for a man of your height. You cannot let that run.

836CD7D8 6677 4130 BE04 B777227F44C6

Have u tried dating apps or are u strictly cold approach?
I have tried them for fun but I just don’t like the idea of meeting someone online. They photoshop their pics to shit, you don’t know what they sound like, talk like, look at you like, laugh like, walk like etc. IRL you see everything within a minute.

• +1
Reactions: Uglyandfat
:feelskek: :feelskek: If you meausure anything beside your dick and height you are a true autist

• JFL
Do shrugs and work your traps. Do high reps. 25-30.

@IwantToLooksMaxx

It's not just your neck. It's your traps. They are a joke for a man of your height. You cannot let that run.

View attachment 986015
This is 3 years ago never trained traps. It’s probably just the angle because I had them even before I started training them.

Attachments

• 53C5BA2A-60CE-456C-A9B8-D83CD1B245EA.jpeg
    53C5BA2A-60CE-456C-A9B8-D83CD1B245EA.jpeg
    174.4 KB · Views: 42
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6908
I have tried them for fun but I just don’t like the idea of meeting someone online. They photoshop their pics to shit, you don’t know what they sound like, talk like, look at you like, laugh like, walk like etc. IRL you see everything within a minute.
How is your success on them? just curios to see if its really your looks holding you back

How is your success on them? just curios to see if its really your looks holding you back
I don’t really know. I haven’t allowed for enough time to get matches and I had like 1 pic and dumb description.

• +1
Reactions: Uglyandfat
I don’t really know. I haven’t allowed for enough time to get matches and I had like 1 pic and dumb description.
Maybe you can try and see as a test? Could help you get a better understanding of where you stand tbh.

• +1
Maybe you can try and see as a test? Could help you get a better understanding of where you stand tbh.
There’s no better place to know where I stand than this website jfl. Not saying this to brag, God forbid, but since I crushed that good looking dude in the mog battle I already know, and you know, that looks aren’t the problem. That thread even got removed.

• +1
Reactions: Uglyandfat and Deleted member 6908
There’s no better place to know where I stand than this website jfl. Not saying this to brag, God forbid, but since I crushed that good looking dude in the mog battle I already know, and you know, that looks aren’t the problem. That thread even got removed.
r u virgin or had relaionships?

Fucking broooootal it's over brah

• JFL