A female cousin shared a dickpill post on facebook

Andros

Andros

Kraken
Screenshot 20200926 0727122

"Isn't you skirt a bit short?

Yes, the designer was inspired by your dick!"

It's a reference to earlier feminist revendication for the right to wear what they want (whores clothes) in school.

• JFL
Reactions: Baldingman1998 and Lux
Tell me she's suffering

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3583 and Warlow

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6963, Deleted member 2634, Entschuldigung and 2 others
giphy.gif

• JFL
Reactions: Andros
are you french?

"Pour les copines" jfl.
"Ne faites pas honte au corps, sexiste"
"Ahaha petite bite kys"

For ages I’ve heard nonstop jokes in media, on the internet, and from others that make it seem like having a small penis is somehow a death sentence or makes for some unbearable existence. I disagree. I have what I’d take to be a rather small member, probably no more than 4 inches when erect, and when flaccid, I get that epic Greek statue look. The thing is, I’ve never once worried about my dick size the way society tells me I should. Some of the strongest primates in the animal kingdom have small dicks, and they’re doing just fine. Also, being insecure about something that pretty much no one will see on a daily basis just seems silly to me.

This is not a dickpill example at all

References to small dicks are a womans go-to insult/joke. Women are a species who don't understand humour but have learned to memorise and repeat jokes they've heard other women make.