A FEMCEL IN MY CLASS LIKES ME

cromagnon

cromagnon

WishiwasWishIwaswishIwaswishIwasSalludon
SHE TRIES TO JESTER AROUND ME AND ALWAYS SITS NEXT TO ME AND LIKE

ACTS LIKE NONCHALANT IN FRONT OF ME. ITS REALLY FUCKING WEIRD AND CREEPS ME OUT BECAUSE I JUST WANNA DO HOMEWORK

INB4 "FAKECEL" NO BUD SHE JUST KNOWS IM ON HER LEVEL SO SHES TRYING TO MAKE ME INSEMINATE HER. SHES UGLY AF

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, sigma ✰, sb23 and 6 others
cromagnon

• JFL
Reactions: lifeless, sigma ✰, ey88 and 2 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sigma ✰, ey88, ChadL1te and 2 others
lets see her

• +1
Reactions: ThugggButt and ey88
Have sex with her bro

• +1
Reactions: ThugggButt

ACTS LIKE NONCHALANT IN FRONT OF ME. ITS REALLY FUCKING WEIRD AND CREEPS ME OUT BECAUSE I JUST WANNA DO HOMEWORK

INB4 "FAKECEL" NO BUD SHE JUST KNOWS IM ON HER LEVEL SO SHES TRYING TO MAKE ME INSEMINATE HER. SHES UGLY AF
she sensed high class celtic atlantid genes with ur cromagnon ancestors looking down on you with pride. mirin. stay virgin though

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: zyzzbrah1234, ey88 and cromagnon
are you in a third world country

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: nathan and ey88
Why? Gotta start somewhere, you don’t wanna turn into an 18 year old virgin like me
There's nothing wrong with being an 18 year old virgin though. You only really have to start worrying when you're in your mid 20s and beyond.

You're still too young to just give up.

• +1
Reactions: ey88 and cromagnon
Why? Gotta start somewhere, you don’t wanna turn into an 18 year old virgin like me
I wanna save it for someone I truly love

• +1
Reactions: ey88
That’s what I said :feelswhy:
cant bring myself to fuck her she just is not very pretty. not to be evil. it sounds evil but i just cant

• +1
There's nothing wrong with being an 18 year old virgin though. You only really have to start worrying when you're in your mid 20s and beyond.

I haven’t given up, but I feel like it’s just never gonna happen

• +1
Reactions: Graham
Say that you find her creepy

• JFL
Reactions: cromagnon

I just turned 18 yesterday, I am giving it 1 year, if I don’t lose it by 19 I give up

• +1
Reactions: h111
I haven’t given up, but I feel like it’s just never gonna happen
I get what you mean, I felt the same way at your age (and to be fair it hasn't happened yet either), but if you're average looking, it's a lot of luck involved, and at your age you're still around a lot of people the same age usually, so it increases your chances.

The more you think "it's not going to happen" the more likely it won't.

• So Sad
horrible way to think. save it for a virgin girl that you will marry

• +1
Reactions: cromagnon, Graham and ey88

DNR fakecelllll

• JFL

have this muslim girl that likes me and she confirmed it when she posted on her story "when his face card is amazing but his height isnt" JFL at her she's muslim thats worse than being a manlet

• JFL