A few reasons why it’s impossible for you to make it in this life

forevergymcelling

forevergymcelling

Full-Time Chodemaxxer
You’re all unique with extraordinary personalities and talents.

You can achieve anything you put your mind to. Every single one of you has what it takes to feel fulfilled in life and reach all of your personal and professional goals.

Work hard stay committed and you will win, I promise you.

And never forget beauty is in the eye of the beholder, there’s someone for everyone out there. All your quirks and imperfections are what makes you unique and irreplaceable

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: JustCallMeKash, ElTruecel, Lefty Rankin and 16 others

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: counterintuitive, ElTruecel, Samsepioler and 6 others
You can achieve anything you put your mind to. Every single one of you has what it takes to feel fulfilled in life and reach all of your personal and professional goals.

GWg4C WWQAAt J8

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: watah, counterintuitive, boss8055 and 6 others
some bluepilled shit, i like it

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts

Something hamza would say

• JFL
Reactions: watah, boss8055, fogdart and 2 others
Girl Laughing GIF by Children's Miracle Network Hospitals

what talents does this girl have

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: boss8055, moreroidsmoredates, Samsepioler and 1 other person

And never forget beauty is in the eye of the beholder, there’s someone for everyone out there. All your quirks and imperfections are what makes you unique and irreplaceable
Can't forget to help out the bullied kid and help your community.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ElTruecel, Clown Show, bloomercel and 3 others

Funny thing is that people who just stay content, balanced, consistent and hard-working win in this world. Just because things aren't working out for you, don't project that onto successful normies who mog you in every facet of life. The bluepill is truly the most brutal of all.

• JFL
Reactions: forevergymcelling
Keep grinding and dont ever get up

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel
Funny thing is that people who just stay content, balanced, consistent and hard-working win in this world. Just because things aren't working out for you, don't project that onto successful normies who mog you in every facet of life. The bluepill is truly the most brutal of all.
Normies mogging me?

Funny GIF

I mog the average normie to utter oblivion in every department and it's not even close. Looks, money, status, gf, family net worth, lifestyle, experiences, the list goes on

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: boss8055, bloomercel and Seth Walsh

1723452676506861 Photo 2024 09 03 20 20 07

• JFL
Reactions: infini and lestoa
Images 4

MGTOW OR DEATH.

Normies mogging me?

Funny GIF

I mog the average normie to utter oblivion in every department and it's not even close. Looks, money, status, gf, family net worth, lifestyle, experiences, the list goes on
Drink Reaction GIF by Laff
Golden Girls Lol GIF by HULU
Old Men Laughing GIF by ABC Network

Here's your average NT MTN

Here's his house (mortgage almost fully paid off)

Works a low stress hybrid job. Lots of different hobbies and outlets. You are living in a fake reality.

Angry Jon Bernthal GIF by NETFLIX
Angry Season 3 GIF by SuccessionHBO
luther rage GIF
Tommy Wiseau Rage GIF by The Room
GIF by CMA Fest: The Music Event of Summer

• +1
Reactions: counterintuitive
i expected a compilation of maher gifs

Is it over for the average man in 2024? Im not entirely sure

Cry and cope for me
Congrats on the mogging, but it sounds like you’ve been so busy flexing that you’ve missed the fact that the NT MTN (shown above) just bought the gym you go to and is on his third vacation this month—no sweat involved. Keep counting those properties, though; maybe one day, you'll inherit some perspective. 😏

Fail Car Crash GIF by FIA European Rally Championship
Barking Bad Dog GIF by TRT

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: ProCoper and forevergymcelling
Normies mogging me?

Funny GIF

Yet they are happier than you. Happiness and satisfaction is mental.

• +1
Reactions: counterintuitive and boss8055

fear and loathing in las vegas GIF

Last edited:

Now that's what I'm talking about.

Normies mogging me?

Funny GIF

werent u bitching all the time that u are poor and u are also a manlet u dont mog average normie to oblivion u hardly mog anyone

• JFL
Reactions: forevergymcelling
Congrats on the mogging, but it sounds like you’ve been so busy flexing that you’ve missed the fact that the NT MTN (shown above) just bought the gym you go to and is on his third vacation this month—no sweat involved. Keep counting those properties, though; maybe one day, you'll inherit some perspective. 😏

View attachment 3147834

Fail Car Crash GIF by FIA European Rally Championship
Barking Bad Dog GIF by TRT
Serious? You guys know each other? Is he playfighting like how you used to with @PinheadReturns?

Last edited:
werent u bitching all the time that u are poor and u are also a manlet u dont mog average normie to oblivion u hardly mog anyone
I’ve never complained that I’m poor. I’m just not rich enough to never work again

Kys you know nothing about me