A few years ago I was a narc

D

Deleted member 23558

God make my neurotransmitters great inc
a few years ago i was a narc like all of you and took looksmaxing too literally

then i saw ronaldo, who is def a massive narc, how he looks repulsive now compared to how he looked when younger, it hit me soon it will actually be over

ronaldo is a billionaire and has ideal everything, yet still he looks like a overgroomed rice farmer now, apparently none of his teammates ever wanted to go to his house for dinner becasue he used to give them boiled chicken and broccoli

i moved town, got a flat, got a job, joined clubs and societies, met women, started social media

started going out in the evenings, started drinking again but not yolo style, started going on dates, holidays with others (going to the seaside with a girl im seeing soon) and my looks have improved DRASTICALLY compared to when i was full time looksmaxing

then i realised the power of self fufilment, the power of laughing, being appreciated by others, balance, harmony

@inferiorpispot234

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • Love it
Reactions: LampPostPrime, ReadBooksEveryday, Clark69 and 3 others
Good for you

ronaldo is a massive looksminer almost like gandy

constant stress from over exercise, tanning and a pescatarian diet. what could go wrong? everything

+ his hair has thinned, he plucked his eyebrows which is bad and got fillers and botox ( the most retarded procedures ever)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23558
3589327 IMG 1363

• JFL
A narc? Wow what other federal agencies did you work for?

• JFL
cope
you still rot 24/7 blud :smonk:

• JFL
8d70d1a116d8a4c132fae1c429245104--sister-tattoos-always-and-forever.jpg

• JFL

Users who are viewing this thread

Back