A few years of good sex in a girls prime and I’ll betabux for her forever after that

DoctorLooksmax

DoctorLooksmax

IPDcel
Let’s say 18-23 we have good sex and after that she gets old and fat and ugly well it doesn’t matter because she has already given me the best assets she have so it would only be right of me to repay her and betabux for her for the next 60 odd years of her life and literally love her, but her whatever it is she wants, nice clothes shoes etc, when she’s in her late 20s I’ll make sure our kids are very well looked after and when we’re both old in our 60s+ I’ll pay for us both to travel round the world together go to whatever exotic locations she wants because I’ll truly love her. Don’t people understand that this is how relationships were meant to work and it’s the model under which the largest number of people are happiest

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 470, BigBiceps and fukmylyf
mogga me

• +1
Reactions: BrettyBoy
Keep coping your wife will be fucking the next door plumber Chad when you're gone

• +1
Reactions: BrettyBoy, Deleted member 1464, Redrighthand and 1 other person
it is over

• +1
Let’s say 18-23 we have good sex and after that she gets old and fat and ugly well it doesn’t matter because she has already given me the best assets she have so it would only be right of me to repay her and betabux for her for the next 60 odd years of her life and literally love her, but her whatever it is she wants, nice clothes shoes etc, when she’s in her late 20s I’ll make sure our kids are very well looked after and when we’re both old in our 60s+ I’ll pay for us both to travel round the world together go to whatever exotic locations she wants because I’ll truly love her. Don’t people understand that this is how relationships were meant to work and it’s the model under which the largest number of people are happiest
And then your wife cheats on you in your fourties and you suck on his jock boyfriends cock to say sorry for not pleasuring her anymore like in the old days. That's some sexual liberation for you, man.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470
And then your wife cheats on you in your fourties and you suck on his jock boyfriends cock to say sorry for not pleasuring her anymore like in the old days. That's some sexual liberation for you, man.
She won’t becasue she want my betabux

I would not settle for a foid that will turn ugly and fat in her late 20s. Atleast last till 30 jfl

• +1
I will leave her the moment she turns fat

I will leave her the moment she turns fat
That’s the difference between me and you. And it’s why I hope I’ll grt to eventually live happily ever after

why not just kill her after prime years are over?

Because I’m a man of honor and believe in repaying favors two-fold
fwregzvxsus21.jpg

• +1
That’s the difference between me and you. And it’s why I hope I’ll grt to eventually live happily ever after
i didnt read the original post. If she gets fat and stuff after the age of 60+ then its legit to keep providing her. But if that happens much earlier outside of pregnancy and diseases then I‘m out.

I mean in a way he is kinda right. Im no feminist but people do have jurisdiction over their own bodies male and female, just lol if you disgaree

Users who are viewing this thread

Back