A finnish incel forum went on the news... for the 3rd time this year

Lokki

Lokki

Clearpilled

Videos TLDR: A thread on ylilauta was made that featured pictures of random womens asses anons saw in public. The thread is one of the most popular threads in the whole forum

Seriously, I would never want to use that incel forum its too mainstream, you never know when youre going on the front page of the newspaper

Like seriously, being on a site like 4chan must be so annoying since everything you say can and probably will be used in some youtube video, social media post or news article

If looksmax.org becomes popular im changing forums to neets.net, cant risk someone I know seeing all of the things ive posted on here

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: twojei, nathan and futureashtray

Videos TLDR: A thread on ylilauta was made that featured pictures of random womens asses anons saw in public. The thread is one of the most popular threads in the whole forum

Seriously, I would never want to use that incel forum its too mainstream, you never know when youre going on the front page of the newspaper

Like seriously, being on a site like 4chan must be so annoying since everything you say can and probably will be used in some youtube video, social media post or news article

If looksmax.org becomes popular im changing forums to neets.net, cant risk someone I know seeing all of the things ive posted on here

I’m literally in 20 different telegram groups where people share their candids of wkmrn changing and with fat ass walking in public.

lol

• JFL
Reactions: Lokki