A foid put me under her mind spell and made me her simp slave

ggg.tv🤫

ggg.tv🤫

Equinox
I was minding my own business in collage and randomly some foid approaches me and my friend saying she lost her ring in the area we were sitting

Now me and my friend figure if we find the ring she will give us head so we spend the next 10 minutes skipping our lesson trying to find her ring and when we finally find we see that its a dimomd ring. Now me being the responsible one suggest that we should keep the ring and split the money 50/50 but my friend ignores me and we spend awhile finding her lesson and all we get in exchange is a single thank you and no head

Then we go somewhere else and try to figure out if we can get head from her in exchange for what we did to her but then realise a lesson full of 30 people was listening to is and could hear us

I hate foids all of this for pussy that i didnt get and now 30 people thing im a giga cuck beta male when in reality im an alpha sigma lomewolf

• +1
Reactions: Schizoposter
@Schizoposter

Bhai you were just as desperate as me, don’t make it out otherwise

Fellow simpcell smh.

We will never recover this aura

• +1
Reactions: ggg.tv🤫
Bhai you were just as desperate as me, don’t make it out otherwise

Fellow simpcell smh.

We will never recover this aura
You shouldve listened to my advice and kept the ring we couldve atleast told her we will only give it back if she gave us head

• +1
Reactions: Schizoposter
I didn’t know carbohydrates were women

• +1
Reactions: ggg.tv🤫