A FOID WITH DOUBLE ASS(ANTERIOR AND POSTERIOR ASS)

WINGLESS ANGEL

WINGLESS ANGEL

Platinum

• JFL
Reactions: aesthetic beauty, IAMNOTANINCEL, wayme and 1 other person
IG reels comments never fail to make me laugh
Seriously how stupid foids can be, i had a bit of acnee last year due to some side effect of a drug, i couldnt post for 6 months on sm ,yet some bitchs look shit but have the balls to post their trashy appearance in a "proudway"

• +1
Reactions: gothmog6 and Deleted member 32410
Seriously how stupid foids can be, i had a bit of acnee last year due to some side effect of a drug, i couldnt post for 6 months on sm ,yet some bitchs look shit but have the balls to post their trashy appearance in a "proudway"
No matter how ugly a foid is there will always be other low IQ virtue signalling foids to tell her that she still looks good

• +1
Reactions: gothmog6 and Deleted member 32410
Because they got their retarded friends deluding them with lies like yOUrE sO bEaUtIfUL kwEeN i wOULd kIlL to haVe yOur cOnfidence🤩🥰💋JFL

future of humanity

• So Sad
Reactions: WINGLESS ANGEL
No matter how ugly a foid is there will always be other low IQ virtue signalling foids to tell her that she still looks good
sadly,even reddit tuecels will be simping

if men were like that we propably wouldnt crate looksmaxing
Because they got their retarded friends deluding them with lies like yOUrE sO bEaUtIfUL kwEeN i wOULd kIlL to haVe yOur cOnfidence🤩🥰💋JFL

average latina once they hit 30