Funny GIF
Funny GIF
Funny GIF

WHAT THE FUCK HAVE YOU DONE TO YOURSELF @AryanNEET :lul: :lul: :lul:

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: i_love_roosters, Yuya Moggershima, AryanNEET and 48 others
“Black lives don’t fucking matter. Yall are not the Israelites. Da fuq. Black people are ugly. Need to be all killed and removed. Yall niggas look like shit”

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Zonar, Mog3D, brucewayne78 and 12 others
“Black lives don’t fucking matter. Yall are not the Israelites. Da fuq. Black people are ugly. Need to be all killed and removed. Yall niggas look like shit”
His GF is black BTW.

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Yuya Moggershima, RecessedChinCel, Despicable and 22 others
Boy he really wasn't trying to give himself any way out of this, huh?

Literally says "she doesn't know that I will rape her cunny later" - like how stupid do you have to be to write this about a (potentially) underage girl?

His lawyers will be shaking their heads.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LegitUser, Yuya Moggershima, RecessedChinCel and 26 others
Not surprised one bit :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Spiritualcell, PsychoH, Jova and 3 others
E2F39675 305F 49ED 95CB 0EF51079F4C5

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: emo, apocalypse, bloomercel and 3 others
Never heard of her.

• +1
Reactions: deadstock, Jova, NorwoodAscender and 2 others
I bet she was at least 16 too.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: bloomercel, PrinceLuenLeoncur, Deleted member 72630 and 2 others
this isn't larp?

• +1
Reactions: Jova and NorwoodAscender
@IAMNOTANINCEL check this out I'm caging

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Jova, not__cel, IAMNOTANINCEL and 3 others
Last seen May 8, 2024

:hnghn::hnghn::hnghn:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lookologist003, bloomercel, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 4 others

Literally says "she doesn't know that I will rape her cunny later" - like how stupid do you have to be to write this about a (potentially) underage girl?

Ik this cringe but i heard smth about him saving a few pidophiles

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: silencio, Spiritualcell, ManletJordanBarrett and 4 others
from a previous thread, sorry if u dont want to be tagged. [ @B1B2 @Xangsane @arabpsycho @Eli @goo25 @emeraldglass @IwantToLooksMaxx @sebsyx @Zer0/∞ @fatlooksmaxxer @gymcel_retard @Skywalker @ike57 @Dr. Moggenheimer @Dr. Mog @Thesoloist22 @IMOGYOU @Danish_Retard @BrahminBoss i@Chico Chicowski @Solaris @astralo @Blond3cel @NerdcelThundercok @BloodClot @JudgeandJury @thecel 0kami123@0kami123 @trumpwillwin @defezman @juste @thereallegend @TDTaykurso @SubSigma @rand anon @zv1212 @Arborist @Lebgfinal @badg96 @dimorphism @TRUE_CEL @cancercell @badg96 @Manchild @goldpill @Iasacrko @Reformed @zan @khvirgin @Jase @NerdcelThundercok @UglyItalian @christian2710 turkproducer@turkproducer @ccwwarrior @vicecity @MaestheticMaso @Maesthetic @Kamui @try2beme @Pretty @overtier1011 @TheDragon @RAMU KAKA @DelonLover1999 @banks @R.Shami @inferiorpispot234 @ElBastardo /SPOILER]

• +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender
  • JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: RecessedChinCel, micropp, Corleone and 9 others
what a stupid faggot

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender and BrahminBoss
JFLLL
2 forum dramas in a row

• +1
Basement dwellers going down like flies.

• +1
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING and NorwoodAscender
Basement dwellers going down like flies.
Well I mean.. he went to a different continent to meet her. That's pretty far from being a basement dweller.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, Ryldoo IS COPING, NorwoodAscender and 1 other person
once again, pedo law is just a law against low iq. millions of chads will be slaying 12 year old poon tonight but they will not be broadcasting it to the world on the internet :forcedsmile:

• +1
Reactions: LegitUser, Allornothing, Ryldoo IS COPING and 2 others
once again, pedo law is just a law against low iq. millions of chads will be slaying 12 year old poon tonight but they will not be broadcasting it to the world on the internet :forcedsmile:
Her parents called the cops on him because he was in her house without permission of the parents. Not because of the internet.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING, IAMNOTANINCEL, NorwoodAscender and 1 other person
Screenshot 2024 06 02 17 57 28 35 0b2fce7a16bf2b728d6ffa28c8d60efb

:feelshmm::feelshmm:

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: WatermelonLover, sub5c3l, Sny and 11 others
Are you really advocating for sexual activities with a 12 year old..? :feelsuhh:

• +1
Reactions: Sny, Deprived, jessepinkman and 2 others
Wasn't this the fakecel dude on twitter that the incel community was saying looked like Robert Pattinson lol

• +1
Based

• +1
Reactions: Shycel, IAMNOTANINCEL and NorwoodAscender
Her parents called the cops on him because he was in her house without permission of the parents. Not because of the internet.
why didn't he book a hotel room or go someplace else that isn't monitored by her parents? again, low iq.

Sheit neeguh what an idiot

• +1
Reactions: DR. NICKGA
Are you really advocating for sexual activities with a 12 year old..? :feelsuhh:
no, just stating the fact of the world. i've seen legit middle schoolers in booty shorts and cut off tank tops go up to 20 and 30 something shelve stocker chads. many of them are already having sex at that age, and once they're bored with blowing their classmates in the bathroom they'll move onto 20 and 30 yo chads

• JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss

she could be in on it and not mind or even enjoy it as in finding it funny or something, just a chronically online "weirdo" together with another person of his kind.
after all he didnt get arrested for anything other than being in her house without permission
@IAMNOTANINCEL check this out I'm caging
didnt get tagged from this :feelsthink:

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
Average PSL user

• JFL
Reactions: Sny and 0hMan
he need jayoma law

That true tho

• +1
Reactions: Spiritualcell
Honestly who even gives a shit. Once a girl starts puberty she should be good to go.

Damn it was fake, gave me hope.

• JFL
Reactions: Aero
brutal imagine risking it all for a black woman :feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh: at least go for a good race
5 PSL, 6'2 stature and 20 inch bideltoid is required for that but tbh for an aryan, his hands seems to be really brown.

• JFL
Reactions: WatermelonLover

Exactly. He showed intentions of raping a child. He will hang. He's fucked.

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss