A GAME BANNED ME FOR USING PSL LINGO

Xangsane

Xangsane

TTD thanks to Helene
I'M FUCKING CAGING
THEY LABELLED IT "HARASSMENT"

They didn't give me the ban length or chatlog yet but I basically went up to everyone, made fun of their character designs and brought up Jordan Barrett

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: rand anon, Deleted member 27635, RAMU KAKA and 7 others

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, Arcturus, Deleted member 44554 and 2 others
last time i played roblox gives me nostalgia. Me and my brother were actually close back then and would play murder mystery together online and just troll and shoot random people without suspicion.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
Of course xangsane is a roblox user

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Primalsplit, RAMU KAKA, Xangsane and 1 other person
last time i played roblox gives me nostalgia. Me and my brother were actually close back then and would play murder mystery together online and just troll and shoot random people without suspicion.
How the hell would talking about Jordan Barrett get me banned?

• JFL
Reactions: LampPostPrime and GabachoCopium
What game?
Most xangsane moment ever
My club penguin account got perm banned when I was 8. I fucking spent money on that shit too I did nothing wrong
I also said "Xavier has Kleinefelters" and "get shotgun implants or visit Gandy"

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 27635
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: lilxder2, Primalsplit, Deleted member 27635 and 2 others
  • Love it
Reactions: Sprinkles
I'M FUCKING CAGING
THEY LABELLED IT "HARASSMENT"

They didn't give me the ban length or chatlog yet but I basically went up to everyone, made fun of their character designs and brought up Jordan Barrett
should have been wearing the a10 hunter bloxmaxxer, then you wouldn't have been banned or reported

• JFL
Reactions: Clark69 and Xangsane
  • WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: Sprinkles and Xangsane
  • JFL
  • +1
You get banned for literally anything whilst exploiters can ruin the game for everyone else and get away with it.
Exploiters get banned too

Users who are viewing this thread

Back