A gentle & humble reminder.

john2

john2

Gyneolatry Fiend
Just lol at you if you think women care about the "muh providing for a woman as a man" or "muh safety and security" bs as a male.

Women in 2020 can work for themselves and make a living on their own. They can live independently. (all thanks to those cucks back before the 70s who allowed females to leave the kitchen and work out side).
This is 2020, so women don't want any richcel, this is why looks are becoming more of a factor in society than being rich in order to pursue women.

The same with security, the have societal, physical and financial security too.
The law is always there and they are pretty much safe from rapists nowadays compared to the past.

All women want is a cock. Who's cock? chad's cock.
They only 1 thing that they need is their daily dicking from a gl stud.
This is why i admit that women under 22 yo are generally into pretty boys who are only their fuck-buddies.
Women after 25 who want to get married and settle down look for masc men.

This is why lol at you if you're money-maxxing to look independent and alpha and impress foids.
They want your money and free simp services only, NOT YOU.

@Blackout.xl
@disillusioned
@Kingkellz
@OwlGod
@didntreadlol
@Over
@Gazzamogga
@TubOfLard
@diggbicc
@Chadeep
@Mathafack
@Nosecel
@Mr.cope
@Vermilioncore .

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Chintuck22, Deleted member 3195 and Kingkellz
I want to moneymaxx to live a quality lifestyle and pump and dump foods like leo does ๐Ÿ˜ขIdeal life

• Woah
Reactions: john2
I want to moneymaxx to live a quality lifestyle and pump and dump foods like leo does ๐Ÿ˜ขIdeal life
Damn.
Don't we all wish this haha?

Water is wet

• +1
Reactions: john2
Just lol at you if you think women care about the "muh providing for a woman as a man" or "muh safety and security" bs as a male.

Women in 2020 can work for themselves and make a living on their own. They can live independently. (all thanks to those cucks back before the 70s who allowed females to leave the kitchen and work out side).
This is 2020, so women don't want any richcel, this is why looks are becoming more of a factor in society than being rich in order to pursue women.

The same with security, the have societal, physical and financial security too.
The law is always there and they are pretty much safe from rapists nowadays compared to the past.

All women want is a cock. Who's cock? chad's cock.
They only 1 thing that they need is their daily dicking from a gl stud.
This is why i admit that women under 22 yo are generally into pretty boys who are only their fuck-buddies.
Women after 25 who want to get married and settle down look for masc men.

This is why lol at you if you're money-maxxing to look independent and alpha and impress foids.
They want your money and free simp services only, NOT YOU.

@Blackout.xl
@disillusioned
@Kingkellz
@OwlGod
@didntreadlol
@Over
@Gazzamogga
@TubOfLard
@diggbicc
@Chadeep
@Mathafack
@Nosecel
@Mr.cope
@Vermilioncore .
weird I never got the noti that you tagged me

very true post tho. Moneymaxx to get surgeries and be independant for yourself not women.
Also as you mentioned being masc/DOM>prettyboy. Life is a lot longer than than 25 years. Healthy males can father children well into their 60's and 70's. So it is important that you remian physically attractive as long as possible and attractive to more than just prepubescent girls.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6129 and john2

Users who are viewing this thread

Back