A girl agreed to go out with me, but I have an issue!

DoctorPMA

DoctorPMA

Equinox
I matched with this really good looking girl. She is an 8 to 9/10 white girl. I was honestly surprised that I matched with her, we chatted and she is even down to go and meet up. I am not a chad at all so it surprises me that she is even talking to me considering she prob has 100% match rate :eek:. The issue is that I have no car and I do not live alone :(. Should I even bother? :trepidation: I don't know where to take her since it is not a hookup but a real date. With girls I meet in real life (not cold approaching bs) it is not as hard because they know already my lifestyle from casual convos so its easier to filter out the ones who are interested in me or not. What do I do?

Ask friends irl for a good spot to take her

• Hmm...
Reactions: DoctorPMA
NIGGA WE’RE ALL GONNA FUCKING DIE IN 100 YEARS JUST JUMP IN AND SWIM, THIS WILL BE A FUNNY STORY WHEN YOU’RE 50 YEARS OLD

• +1
Reactions: Enlil, karbo, IWantToMax and 3 others
You’re dying in 2 eating that pink paste nuclear waste
KEEP CRYING FOR MY CHICKEN TENDIES ISIS TOWEL HEADED GOAT FUCKING SUBHUMAN PIECE OF FERMENTING DOG SHIT ON A BURNING HOT SIDEWALK IN THE MIDDLE OF AFGHANISTAN

jk nigga

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Enlil, Alt Number 3, Overjetcel299 and 2 others
this is why I don't bother with tinder tbh. It's really awkward and I'm too high inhib to fuck in the car

Last edited:
just do it if she likes you she doesnt care if you live with parents

this is why I don't bother with tinder tbh. It's just really awkward and I'm too high inhib to fuck in the car
it just makes me sad. I might still ask her out on the date just for fun and date experience even though she will prob leave after she finds out that I am not a rich boy with my own place to live :/

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: fukmylyf
it just makes me sad. I might still ask her out on the date just for fun and date experience even though she will prob leave after she finds out how much of a loser I am :/
YOU’RE NOT A LOSER THIS IS A LOSER

84A4A5E5 E882 48CB B42A B630AA002C2E

• +1
Reactions: Alt Number 3
NIGGA WE’RE ALL GONNA FUCKING DIE IN 100 YEARS JUST JUMP IN AND SWIM, THIS WILL BE A FUNNY STORY WHEN YOU’RE 50 YEARS OLD

• Ugh..
Reactions: xit
Well if it's just gonna be a date and you guys just met each other do something small like grabbing some coffee.

• +1
Reactions: DoctorPMA
fuck her at the bus stop nigga

give her herpes or hiv too so shes yours forever

Well if it's just gonna be a date and you guys just met each other do something small like grabbing some coffee.
make sure to splash the coffee in her face if it goes bad

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Butthurt Dweller, DoctorPMA, Velvet and 1 other person
catifished for sure