A girl approached me once to ask for my number and i said "what for?"

vanillaicecream

vanillaicecream

🦊
I was so unaccustomed and alienated to having girls show interest in me like that that possibility didn't even cross my mind, I thought she mistook me for someone who provides some kind of service. I did give her my number but the aspie fest only cascaded from there, basically outed myself as an incel and she lost interest altogether. Just fucking lol.

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer, Deleted member 33986, Deleted member 32325 and 8 others
yeah brutal, i Had similar fails, although Not AS BAD, U autist , WTF "what for"

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 32325, Deleted member 21661, LampPostPrime and 3 others
Same shit happened to me dog
3529341 7CED2668 568A 4B7C 82AF 579CCE9235F5

• JFL
Reactions: LampPostPrime
Autistic behavior, once I asked an autist a simple thing and he went like: why you wanna know that?

• JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing
I’ve been asked out before(they must’ve been blind) and used to say “I’m not into girls”(forgot to say right now). They always asked “are u gay?”

• JFL
Reactions: dakchuh, LampPostPrime and Deleted member 23391
I was so unaccustomed and alienated to having girls show interest in me like that that possibility didn't even cross my mind, I thought she mistook me for someone who provides some kind of service. I did give her my number but the aspie fest only cascaded from there, basically outed myself as an incel and she lost interest altogether. Just fucking lol.
What happened over text?

No girl has ever. Asked for my number

I feel mogged I am mogged am mogged

• +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime
What happened over text?
Long story we talked over the span of a week or so, but I explained why I said that when she asked for my number, told her I dont have any social media and dont leave the house much etc.

• JFL
Reactions: efidescontinuado
Omg delete this I have a snake phobia
a snake snuck up on me one time in my outdoor washer room.most terrifying experience of my life. My blood legit instantly turned cold and i screamed at the top of my lungs like a girl and jumped like 8 feet out of there. Horrible lol

a snake snuck up on me one time in my outdoor washer room.most terrifying experience of my life. My blood legit instantly turned cold and i screamed at the top of my lungs like a girl and jumped like 8 feet out of there. Horrible lol
Damn, gave me chills, how did it happen exactly, did it touch you

Damn, gave me chills, how did it happen exactly, did it touch you
I was standing at the washer, then i saw something out of the corner of my eye, i turned to look and it was a medium sized maybe 3 or 4 foot black snake (no homo) rearing its head up. Looking it up later pretty sure it was a black kingsnake, theyre black with yellow stripes

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23359
Look at his jaw then go look at yours
Listen dog , i never actually claimed i am the best looking probably i am htn in the best day

I have dreards, nice hairline, chain, tall and allat, dripped out and i get girls and thats what matters

His jawline isn't the best if we're talking psl shit but he has alot of potential ofc and he's young asf

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20399
OP is a fakecel.

He fucks.

• JFL
Reactions: vanillaicecream
Listen dog , i never actually claimed i am the best looking probably i am htn in the best day

I have dreards, nice hairline, chain, tall and allat, dripped out and i get girls and thats what matters

His jawline isn't the best if we're talking psl shit but he has alot of potential ofc and he's young asf
Yeah I was just projecting

A girl asked someone for my phone number so that someone called me and I didn't pick up. Thank god I didn't. I wouldn't want to hurt that girl's feelings by saying no.

She's a 13/14 yo JB freshie in HS. I'm a senior in HS. I'm not fucking with that

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 30552
happens to the best of us

can’t relate, I ain’t never gettin ass. I’ll be 90 and still bitchles

Where did this happen and was she ugly