A girl asked me the other day "Why are you always so sad and depressed?"

Apparition

Apparition

Aimless Spirit
and there is one short answer: oneitis. i hate this girl, i hate her, because she broke me in every way possible. last summer, after she ghosted me, it took me months to actually find energy to start moving again. you cannot comprehend what i went through, all it took was one wrong move on my part and she put me in my place and gave me brain damage for life.

but it didnt stop there, while i focused on my pursuits thinking that i was actually winning, she was still around, still getting railed by chads while at the same time completing her studies. And because she is a woman, her sucess from now on is ensured. And she will keep riding the cock carousel while i will still be an incel.

If in 2023, instead of hoping on Tinder i just went to a psychiatrist NONE of this would have happened. But because im too stubborn i decided to take the risk (even though she was playing with me anyway) and now im literally her shadow.

Why is that? Because i copied some of her persoanlity and we had similar aspirations and outlooks but i have to go trhough with them on my own. Imagine living your whole life knowing that you are nothinng more than a clone, a loser that couldnt suceed on himself so he had to develop a second personality to get shit done.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: african_subhuman, sickdawgie, Nick.Harte and 2 others
Kill her and hide her body (in minecraft)

• JFL
Reactions: Darkeningstar
mirin title and body of text dissonance

• Love it
Reactions: Apparition
and there is one short answer: oneitis. i hate this girl, i hate her, because she broke me in every way possible. last summer, after she ghosted me, it took me months to actually find energy to start moving again. you cannot comprehend what i went through, all it took was one wrong move on my part and she put me in my place and gave me brain damage for life.

but it didnt stop there, while i focused on my pursuits thinking that i was actually winning, she was still around, still getting railed by chads while at the same time completing her studies. And because she is a woman, her sucess from now on is ensured. And she will keep riding the cock carousel while i will still be an incel.

If in 2023, instead of hoping on Tinder i just went to a psychiatrist NONE of this would have happened. But because im too stubborn i decided to take the risk (even though she was playing with me anyway) and now im literally her shadow.

Why is that? Because i copied some of her persoanlity and we had similar aspirations and outlooks but i have to go trhough with them on my own. Imagine living your whole life knowing that you are nothinng more than a clone, a loser that couldnt suceed on himself so he had to develop a second personality to get shit done.
Message her back and tell her, "I'm sorry for what I said. Knowing your mom's a whore, you will take after her. Ngl. I've seen this happen before. Ugh, too many times, if you ask me. Like that saying, once a whore, always one? Yeah, brutal... can't comeback from that. Am I right or am I right? Anyway, what do you think about strap-ons? Have you ever used one before on a guy? Not that I'm hinting at you turning my ass into a punching bag, but... just getting that out on the table for now. Do what you want with it."

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte
Message her back and tell her, "I'm sorry for what I said. Knowing your mom's a whore, you will take after her. Ngl. I've seen this happen before. Ugh, too many times, if you ask me. Like that saying, once a whore, always one? Yeah, brutal... can't comeback from that. Am I right or am I right? Anyway, what do you think about strap-ons? Have you ever used one before on a guy? Not that I'm hinting at you turning my ass into a punching bag, but... just getting that out on the table for now. Do what you want with it."
i sent her like 10 messages buddy. but based on current events, there is a chance she was reading them and just laughed at how pathetic i was

• JFL
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires
i sent her like 10 messages buddy. but based on current events, there is a chance she was reading them and just laughed at how pathetic i was
Then make sadness GREAT! Embrace it. Tell her, "Ugh, these walls around me are beginning to talk. The fuck, right? Walls talking... SMH. Ngl. Do your walls talk to you? Not that I'm trying to get into your personal business. Just wondering how normal this is."

• JFL
Life gets so beautiful once you start ignoring the people and things that piss you off

• So Sad
I love how depressed you are makes me feel less lame

• So Sad
i met about 20 girls after her and none of them was remotely as fun to be around
That's just in your head, I assure you she's just as basic and low iq as the rest, you're just overhyping the version of her you have in your head

That's just in your head, I assure you she's just as basic and low iq as the rest, you're just overhyping the version of her you have in your head
i fully understand your argument and the logic behind it but the fact that i was actively preventing myself from telling her that i like listening to her means otherwise

i fully understand your argument and the logic behind it but the fact that i was actively preventing myself from telling her that i like listening to her means otherwise
This is just emotions talking, give it some time and you're gonna cringe at what you were thinking

This is just emotions talking, give it some time and you're gonna cringe at what you were thinking
not at all. i actually adopted a lot of stuff she told and it did wonders for my career. copying her got me place in the university

she will keep riding the cock carousel while i will still be an incel.

• +1
not at all. i actually adopted a lot of stuff she told and it did wonders for my career. copying her got me place in the university
Everyone copies others, that's how learning works, you didn't "copy" her you just picked up good habits from her

• +1
kill her

• Woah
Everyone copies others, that's how learning works, you didn't "copy" her you just picked up good habits from her
exaclty. and the other girls had nothing to copy which proves my point. people ask me why i talk and make hand movements like a girl, if only they knew....

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2024-08-01 at 1.22.25 am.png
    Screen Shot 2024-08-01 at 1.22.25 am.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 0