A girl height mogged me yesterday. I'm praying every day she dies from mammary cancer

omnilegent

omnilegent

Self-diagnosed Schizo
She was like 6'6 :feelswhy: Praying every day to Gandy for a car to run over her in my vicinity so I can hurry and steal the remaining HGH in her body and inject it into me

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Schizoposter, pookieslove, rooman and 10 others
IMG 2236

lol its over for her literally no one is going to date her

• +1
Reactions: rooman, Art of Pattinson, Whatever and 1 other person
LMAOO how tall are u

avg woman is 6'5 in 2024

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: rooman, galvin8101 and TheNextOPry
  • So Sad
Reactions: Bars
Ameen brother

• JFL
Reactions: ElySioNs
 3b95e7c5 cf69 4d62 a9ab d465134b90ec

• JFL
Reactions: rooman and omnilegent
At 6'2" I've been heightmogged by I think two women my entire life. And I felt sorry for them more than anything else, I'll skip writing another novel on how short girls are better, but 6'6" on a foid is like 4'10" on a guy.

• +1
Reactions: ihearvoices
She was like 6'6 :feelswhy: Praying every day to Gandy for a car to run over her in my vicinity so I can hurry and steal the remaining HGH in her body and inject it into me
Tales from Wuhan Mental Asylum. You don't go outside nigga.

All these low t guys coping. 6'6 woman = 7 foot space marine angel of death sons. Ideal breeding material.

All these low t guys coping. 6'6 woman = 7 foot space marine angel of death sons. Ideal breeding material.
As 6ft2 i believe max for girl is like 6ft3, maybe more like 6ft2, yk things are huge at this point. + above 6ft1 they tend to be lil more horsfaced in my expereience

Users who are viewing this thread

Back