A girl I ghosted writes me back after 3 weeks

Deusmaximus

Deusmaximus

Kraken
Made out with a girl and almost fucked her 2 months ago while clubbing.
Then we wrote back and forth a lot, also had a phone call, but she always declined to meet up. One date she cancelled 4 hours before with "sry I am not fit".
Suddenly 3 weeks ago I totally stopped writing her and now this night she randomly sent me a "heeey 👀" out of nowwhere.

Btw she also told me from the beginning that she is only looking for something serious and wants to have kids. She had one night stands and friends with benefits but is not interested in this type.

What should I do? Just ignore her text or write back something provocative? I felt like she was just using me for her entertainment and enjoyed my attention.
Since she is also on Tinder, it means she has not found any better guy during these 2 months of having contact with me?

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Art of Pattinson, Yliaster, Suns9999 and 1 other person
4418613 dfax

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TrueBlueRetard, deadstock, Suns9999 and 1 other person
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: psychomandible, Suns9999 and starvecell
Ran through whore, wouldn't ltr

Have kids??
How old are you

Ran through whore, wouldn't ltr
yeah I know there are more than enough red flags, but still I am 30yrs old and the girl is 24. Despite her being overweight, she has a pretty cute face.
Tbh I dont have much more options... I take what I can get. Otherwise I will stay single for the rest of my life.
Also she told me that her ex boyfriend has punched her multiple times.

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: ivan.kuk, ihearvoices, Art of Pattinson and 1 other person
Logging into Tinder looking for something serious is nasty work

• JFL
Reactions: ihearvoices
yeah I know there are more than enough red flags, but still I am 30yrs old and the girl is 24. Despite her being overweight, she has a pretty cute face.
Tbh I dont have much more options... I take what I can get. Otherwise I will stay single for the rest of my life.
Cruel world we live in😢

But understandable

hillarious