A girl just said she wanted to date me!

BornAgainChad

BornAgainChad

Sexy incel
I finally fucking did it, and I'm very fucking happy today. A girl said she wanted to date me on snapchat. She's not bad looking either. She's actually kind of attractive.

I'll update you boyos if this goes any further. Hopefully this incel ascends.

• +1
Reactions: Kenma, FatmanO, Nibba and 7 others
I finally fucking did it, and I'm very fucking happy today. A girl said she wanted to date me on snapchat. She's not bad looking either. She's actually kind of attractive.

I'm legit happy for you, congrats dude :feelsyay:

• +1
Reactions: LooksJourney and BornAgainChad
Tell her you're incel

• +1
Reactions: FatmanO, Nibba, LooksJourney and 3 others
Congrats bro now go slay that bitch :chad:

• +1
Reactions: BornAgainChad
Wow didn't think anyone would ever ascend

• +1
Fuck her, then after you cum, say "you just got fucked by an incel how does it feel?" :feelskek:

Super happy for you dude. I've become very apathetic over the years but seeing guys who have gone through what I have ascend makes me happy tbh.

• +1
Reactions: FatmanO, Wool, Nibba and 7 others
Fuck her, then after you cum, say "you just got fucked by an incel how does it feel?" :feelskek:

Super happy for you dude. I've become very apathetic over the years but seeing guys who have gone through what I have ascend makes me happy tbh.
Wouldn't fucking her make him no longer an incel?

• +1
Reactions: Time Travel

Same tbh I want every incel to ascend

• +1
Reactions: LooksJourney and sorrowfulsad
No I don't wanna fuck it up
If u fuck it up u don’t fuck, if u don’t do anything u don’t fuck. So u might as well try and see if u can get anywhere.

• +1

Hope you ascend successfully

• +1
UPDATE: This is really happening holy shit boyos I'm so happy right now I can barely type

I even sent her a pic and she said that I was good looking! We're both meeting on saturday and going to the rec center but my mom is with me ugh. She's about 16 too. Told her that she was my first one and she just says "Aww" .

All that looksmaxxing was totally worth it because now I'm finally getting somewhere. Maybe I won't be incel anymore.
Also she sent me a picture on snapchat and she's cute AF.

Lmao I'm totally gonna say that. :lul: jk
I hope you get there too man. No man should have to go through the absolute hell of inceldom.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: LooksJourney, Coping, Mansnob and 1 other person
UPDATE: This is really happening holy shit boyos I'm so happy right now I can barely type

I even sent her a pic and she said that I was good looking! We're both meeting on saturday and going to the rec center but my mom is with me ugh. She's about 16 too. Told her that she was my first one and she just says "Aww" .
MGTOW: "No bro women can't make you happy. Only muh expensive car in my garage and fishing by myself at the river brings happiness. Go your own way!" Fucking copers. The euphoria of a girl liking you is unparalleled.

Mom with you? She 16? How old are you? I'm assuming she is of legal age :feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelsbaton:

• +1
Reactions: Nibba, LooksJourney, Zeta ascended and 2 others
MGTOW: "No bro women can't make you happy. Only muh expensive car in my garage and fishing by myself at the river brings happiness. Go your own way!" Fucking copers. The euphoria of a girl liking you is unparalleled.

Mom with you? She 16? How old are you? I'm assuming she is of legal age :feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelsbaton:
16 is legal age in most US states. Idk about your state, though

• +1
Reactions: Mansnob

I'm 18, and 16 is legal in my state. Over here we also have a Romeo and Juliet law so I'm within her age bracket.

I'm also gonna try to get rid of my mom (sorry mom) if possible.

I also have a pic of her if anyone is interested. Not sure if I should post it though.

Thx now u dont have to hit on me anymore

• +1
:feelspanties::feelspanties::feelspanties::feelspanties:
:chad::banhammer::banhammer:

• +1
Reactions: Coping and BornAgainChad
I'm 18, and 16 is legal in my state. Over here we also have a Romeo and Juliet law so I'm within her age bracket.

I'm also gonna try to get rid of my mom (sorry mom) if possible.

I also have a pic of her if anyone is interested. Not sure if I should post it though.
you can pm me pics if you dont want them public

All that looksmaxxing was totally worth it because now I'm finally getting somewhere. Maybe I won't be incel anymore.
Also she sent me a picture on snapchat and she's cute AF.

Lmao I'm totally gonna say that. :lul: jk
I hope you get there too man. No man should have to go through the absolute hell of inceldom.

Congrats - don’t get super excited and carried away till you get her Pussy . You made mistake in telling her that she is your first one - I would not do it again . Women want men who have been validated by other women .

anyways have fun ! Better would be just you and her .going with mom etc can create unforeseen obstacles - take her Pussy before she finds another guy .

• +1
Reactions: Nibba, LooksJourney, 11gaijin and 3 others
Im curious too
you can pm me pics if you dont want them public
Her: https://unsee.cc/39d6dc89/

Congrats - don’t get super excited and carried away till you get her Pussy . You made mistake in telling her that she is your first one - I would not do it again . Women want men who have been validated by other women .

anyways have fun ! Better would be just you and her .going with mom etc can create unforeseen obstacles - take her Pussy before she finds another guy .
Tbh I'm a bit worried if I got ghosted because I asked her where she wanted to go 20 minutes ago and she hasn't responded yet. Maybe she just went to bed or something idk.

Her: https://unsee.cc/39d6dc89/

Tbh I'm a bit worried if I got ghosted because I asked her where she wanted to go 20 minutes ago and she hasn't responded yet. Maybe she just went to bed or something idk.

Don’t overthink bro . Women play games .do NOT text her again - if you do , your chances will exponentially go down as you will come across as needy and desperate. If she likes you , she will let you know . So chill . Remember one thing “ attraction can’t be created , negotiated or persued . It’s either there or not . Attraction must be mutual for it to lead to sex.” So don’t sweat or chase her . If she wants you , she will make it super easy for you and let you know . “

• +1
Reactions: Nibba, LooksJourney, BornAgainChad and 1 other person
Don’t overthink bro . Women play games .do NOT text her again - if you do , your chances will exponentially go down as you will come across as needy and desperate. If she likes you , she will let you know . So chill . Remember one thing “ attraction can’t be created , negotiated or persued . It’s either there or not . Attraction must be mutual for it to lead to sex.” So don’t sweat or chase her . If she wants you , she will make it super easy for you and let you know . “
Thanks for the heads up. I was worried that she suddenly decided that I wasn't good enough or something.

• +1
Reactions: LooksJourney
ma nigga gonna get his dick wet good job

• +1
Thanks for the heads up. I was worried that she suddenly decided that I wasn't good enough or something.

She can change her mind any time - women have many many options . All you have to do now is play it cool . Don’t overtext . Don’t be emotional while texting . If she doesn’t text you tomorrow , just ignore her- she will come back right to you . But if you keep texting her and chasing her , it will not work . Play with the mindset of abundance - like you have many options . Keep us posted .

• +1
Reactions: LooksJourney, Coping and BornAgainChad
She can change her mind any time - women have many many options . All you have to do now is play it cool . Don’t overtext . Don’t be emotional while texting . If she doesn’t text you tomorrow , just ignore her- she will come back right to you . But if you keep texting her and chasing her , it will not work . Play with the mindset of abundance - like you have many options . Keep us posted .
Well she didn't even open it so she must be busy with something else. As it turns out, I'm an idiot. Good thing snapchat has that feature built into it.

• +1
Reactions: Final82
Well she didn't even open it so she must be busy with something else. As it turns out, I'm an idiot. Good thing snapchat has that feature built into it.

She could be banging a chad . ( sarcastic comment but has some truth into it )
Remember also , she is not yours . It’s only your turn . So enjoy the ride if it happens .

• +1
Good luck, boyo. Hope you can ascend.

• +1
Good luck bro, be careful though, dont let her use you for validation.

• +1
Reactions: dogtown

:chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad:

• +1
Congrats bro, remember foids are foids tho. Don’t let her take over your being. Make sure not to act like the virgin you are, that’s a fuckin turn off. Pump and dump baby.

• +1
Reactions: BornAgainChad and Final82
I don't mean to piss on your joyous moment, but you didn't ascend. It's perfectly normal to get a GF at 16. Ascension is someone who's post-21 who has became a proper incel, using outside-of-the-box methods to achieve sexual success. At 16, you're still not even done naturally growing. You are just a normalfag that grew up a year or two too late.

That said, congratulations. You can now finish your formative years with neurotypical experiences that will guarantee happiness into your adult life. This is something I never got to experience. Congrats.

• +1
Reactions: FatmanO, BornAgainChad, Final82 and 2 others
Congrats. But it only counts as ascension the moment you dick her down on the bed.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 281, FatmanO, BornAgainChad and 2 others
Congrats. But it only counts as ascension the moment you dick her down on the bed.
True. I still haven't ascended yet.

But if my name subtitle changes then you all know what happened. :feelsez:

I don't mean to piss on your joyous moment, but you didn't ascend. It's perfectly normal to get a GF at 16. Ascension is someone who's post-21 who has became a proper incel, using outside-of-the-box methods to achieve sexual success. At 16, you're still not even done naturally growing. You are just a normalfag that grew up a year or two too late.

That said, congratulations. You can now finish your formative years with neurotypical experiences that will guarantee happiness into your adult life. This is something I never got to experience. Congrats.
Well I almost made it. Not sure yet. This waiting until tomorrow FFS :feelsree:

Good job! Im not far off aswell!

• +1
ur going to be a little cuck bitch and she will lose interest in u, give it a week or 2

And then he woke up

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 611
Her fucking dad's being a cock block :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:
Goddammit this shit is pissing me off
ur going to be a little cuck bitch and she will lose interest in u, give it a week or 2
Thanks for reminding me to keep my pimp hand strong.