A Girl Keeps Stalking Me On Instagram

Azonin

Azonin

6'3 white brokie
There is this one white girl I know from my friends that I sort of talked to, cutting to the chase yesterday I cut contact with her (blocked her on insta) because she is a bit autistic. She kept sending me love texts about how she wants to plan a future with me and loves me so much wants me to breakup with my partner because "im the right one" but I told her already that she lives in another city and i am a brokecel and also doing exams so not a possibility but keeps making new accounts.

As in a rating for her, she probably would get rated minimum mtb, very skinny and appealing.

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover
take ur med

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, 📎♿️⚙️, Aero and 5 others
I want to know how I should proceed, this is an important step, or do I just ghost/ignore.

ghost / ignore
people told me that ignoring girls like that and giving them less attention than they want will make them like you more

i sorta believe this

people told me that ignoring girls like that and giving them less attention than they want will make them like you more

i sorta believe this
i get that but its still the right thing to do

i hope you have the strength in you to ignore someone out of good

fuck you I need an autistic girl like me (and not the ugly ass ones the looksmatch autists)

4110449 images 12

• JFL
Reactions: xyukeeee, Alt Number 3, Gaygymmaxx and 1 other person
ask for pics

Why did you start talking to a girl from a different city nigguh

There is this one white girl I know from my friends that I sort of talked to, cutting to the chase yesterday I cut contact with her (blocked her on insta) because she is a bit autistic. She kept sending me love texts about how she wants to plan a future with me and loves me so much wants me to breakup with my partner because "im the right one" but I told her already that she lives in another city and i am a brokecel and also doing exams so not a possibility but keeps making new accounts.

As in a rating for her, she probably would get rated minimum mtb, very skinny and appealing.
thanks for letting me know bro

Fake

• +1
Reactions: 📎♿️⚙️
Nobody gives a fuck larpcel