A girl mocked me

D

Deleted member 8608

HIGH T ÜBERMOGGER 5.5PSL ASCENDING TO 6PSL
3 days ago I was in the park with my friends when some girls joined, I didn't even looked at them because I know it's already over, ok, so a girl sat on a side next to me, and she started asking me stupid questions, I looked at her and then she started laughing at my bloatcel fatcel face, I didn't care I'm used at girls laughing of me when I talk to them. We chat a bit and she puts her leg above mine like I was a fucking peasant, I started getting fed up, then she started laughing at everything I said, yeah I know I'm a subhuman clown, but you don't have to laugh at everything I say. Then she started mocking my mouth saying: "oh you have a small mouth, I've never kissed one", well of course, who wants to kiss a 9 teeth smile subhuman palate? I was holding my rage but I kept holding the conversation. Then her friend wanted to sit on the middle of us and she said: no, he's mine, like I was some kind of slave or something, at least she saved her friend of being near a subhuman like me. That was the top of the cherry. I got angry. She wanted to talk more with me so she could mock me more, but I was angry, she asked if I was ok and if I wanted to talk to her in a more private place. I just get fed up and said I was leaving, then I said bye to everyone but then she harassed me hugging me for 10 seconds, she was squashing me on her, wtf, she even touched my fat ass butt without my permision, she laughed at feeling all this fat on my ass. This kind of things happened to me lots of times. Life as a 3 PSL guy is brutal.
DAILY REMINDER THAT IT'S OVER IF YOU ARE NOT +7 PSL

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 4577, SteveRogers, ManzareK and 10 others
Tales from reddit

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5608, YoungChadcel, Deleted member 6113 and 2 others
my nigga back at it with shit thread after shit thread

Didnt read lol

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: YoungChadcel, SPFromNY914, HighTdoMm and 8 others
3 days ago I was in the park with my friends when some girls joined, I didn't even looked at them because I know it's already over, ok, so a girl sat on a side next to me, and she started asking me stupid questions, I looked at her and then she started laughing at my bloatcel fatcel face, I didn't care I'm used at girls laughing of me when I talk to them. We chat a bit and she puts her leg above mine like I was a fucking peasant, I started getting fed up, then she started laughing at everything I said, yeah I know I'm a subhuman clown, but you don't have to laugh at everything I say. Then she started mocking my mouth saying: "oh you have a small mouth, I've never kissed one", well of course, who wants to kiss a 9 teeth smile subhuman palate? I was holding my rage but I kept holding the conversation. Then her friend wanted to sit on the middle of us and she said: no, he's mine, like I was some kind of slave or something, at least she saved her friend of being near a subhuman like me. That was the top of the cherry. I got angry. She wanted to talk more with me so she could mock me more, but I was angry, she asked if I was ok and if I wanted to talk to her in a more private place. I just get fed up and said I was leaving, then I said bye to everyone but then she harassed me hugging me for 10 seconds, she was squashing me on her, wtf, she even touched my fat ass butt without my permision, she laughed at feeling all this fat on my ass. This kind of things happened to me lots of times. Life as a 3 PSL guy is brutal.
Formatted like shit hard to read

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128
Stop posting this shit in looksmaxxing ffs

Tenor 2

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5467, SPFromNY914, HighTdoMm and 3 others
Hi IT, keep my in the screenshot!

• JFL
Reactions: HighTdoMm
ok so i just read this and wtf is brutal about it you have female interaction first time i met a girl i was 14
ever since 15 i have no female interaction

FUCKING CAGED AT THIS HUMBLE BRAGGING

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4332
Nice larp 20% bf

wait what?

• JFL
Reactions: GigaMogger
Nigga wrote an essay about quitting yesterday, is this your self control? Absolutely pathetic
And dn rd

• +1
Reactions: SPFromNY914
  • +1
Reactions: SPFromNY914
this is not looksmaxxing advice, please post this in offtopic

Everyone report this IT faggot. I have reported him multi times. Let’s get this faggot banned. Why didn’t he just rope yesterday?

I thought the nasolabial cunt was bad, this fucking guy is on an entire different level

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PYT, Deleted member 1680 and Julius
You've got to be trolling bruh :lul::lul::lul:

This is what's known as flirting :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

OVER :f: if this is an unironic post ngl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: JihadChad and SPFromNY914
im 99% sure this is an IT account

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: GigaMogger and Julius
this is a troll surely.

surely you don’t think she was mocking you?? she was obviously hitting on you 0 IQ

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SPFromNY914, HighTdoMm, Deleted member 6873 and 1 other person
this is a troll surely.

surely you don’t think she was mocking you?? she was obviously hitting on you 0 IQ
It was a shit test, a friend of mine got a shit test in-front of my eyes and then they fucked or some shit (at least this is what he was trying to apply that they did)

How you know that? If she wanted something she would have done it, no?
ur a moron she put her leg on urs = the most obvious sign ever. that is a top level sign

she said you were hers

and she said she wanted to kiss you

she did do a lot, u just didn’t show any interest wtf u expect her to do fucking grab ur face and kiss u. you should have just made a move

• JFL
Reactions: SadnessWYJ and GigaMogger
It was a shit test, a friend of mine got a shit test in-front of my eyes and then they fucked or some shit (at least this is what he was trying to apply that they did)
what is a shit test akhi

shit post, wasnt even funny
literally kill yourself

• JFL
Reactions: SadnessWYJ and GigaMogger
Shit test JFL
Women don't shit test men they like. ur delusional

And be accoused of rape? No
bruh i’m not joking. u are seriously mentally unwell

it is not rape to make a move to a girl. it is also not rape to kiss a girl when she is making moves to you. this is why u are such a mentalcel, you have overthought something so basic

if she backs off when you go to kiss her then u stop, but based off ur post she was into it

How you know that? If she wanted something she would have done it, no?
its your writing style,buzzwords,exxagerations..
basically see the thread about the applications from IT

• +1
Reactions: GigaMogger
  • +1
Reactions: xdxdxnice1
If she rejected me I would have roped that day, can't handle rejection
ur a joke. i will keep saying this. u need mental help. ur brain is fucking fried. it’s over if you don’t get help ASAP, u will look back on all these missed opportunities in a few years time and think WTF and then rope

JUST GO TO THE FUCKING DOCTORS AND DONT LIE TO THEM THIS TIME

This dude literally had pussy laid infront of him and thought she was mocking him lol
She wouldn't go this far if she wants to just mock you, she wouldn't go anywhere near within 12 feet of someone she thought was ugly bro
You wasted a oppurtunity man, I had basically the same happen to me in 9th grade

I expect to die as a kv tbh
because you are pathetic and won’t put the effort in to improve your life. you are not a man, you are a bitch. learn to take control of your life and improve it.

most of this forum would do anything to have the same looksmax potential as you.

the difference between them and you is they are dedicated to improving their lives you are a lazy cunt who makes threads crying all day instead of getting the mental help you need

If not a LARP, you are extremely retarded OP

• JFL
Reactions: SadnessWYJ and xdxdxnice1
you absolute fucking retarded cuck shut the fuck up and lynch yourself for the sake of you and this gay forum

What’s the point of this dumbass story/post. Nigga the fact that they hugged you even tho you see yourself as this subhuman should be lifefuel. Instead of acting like a bitch, you should’ve acted normal with confidence and teased them.

Last edited:
ur a moron she put her leg on urs = the most obvious sign ever. that is a top level sign

she said you were hers

and she said she wanted to kiss you

she did do a lot, u just didn’t show any interest wtf u expect her to do fucking grab ur face and kiss u. you should have just made a move
THIS.

• +1
Reactions: xdxdxnice1
I don't really get the point of this thread, the text is small enough to entice (trap) you to read it, pure faggotry.

op more autistic than me, didnt know that was possible, congrats