Mii

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: LooksThinker, The Heartless, Zenis and 2 others

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Zenis, BrahminBoss and PseudoMaxxer
On the south and west this type comes into contact and mixes with the "Melanochroi," or "dark whites" … In these regions are found, more or less mixed with Xanthochroi and Mongoloids, and extending to a greater or less distance into the conterminous Xanthochroic, Mongoloid, Negroid and Australioid areas, the men whom I have termed Melanochroi, or dark whites. Under its best form this type is exhibited by many Irishmen, Welshmen and Bretons, by Spaniards, South Italians, Greeks, Armenians, Arabs and high-caste Brahmins … I am much disposed to think that the Melanochroi are the result of an intermixture between the Xanthochroi and the Australoids. It is to the Xanthochroi and Melanochroi, taken together, that the absurd denomination of "Caucasian" is usually applied

@Hardrada

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 65752
B

• Woah
Reactions: Zenis
You have long hair?

You defintely should grow it
I want aqualyx for my nose top . I heard some lose bulbosity on their noses after losing fat but if it doesn’t I’m gonna use that or lemonbottle

• +1
Reactions: The Heartless
I want aqualyx for my nose top . I heard some lose bulbosity on their noses after losing fat but if it doesn’t I’m gonna use that or lemonbottle
Yes you need to fix your nose
also your jaw could be wider and neck too
all these would really ascend you