DNRDniggerking

master of the human experience.
b r o o t a l b a b y f a c e f a i l o

I T S O V E R

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: StarvedEpi, twinkceluwu and truthhurts
she tried to emasculate you. dont listen to that shit
foids dont care enough about my existence to test me and play games. what she said was true, I look like a fucking kid

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: StarvedEpi and twinkceluwu
foids dont care enough about my existence to test me and play games. what she said was true, I look like a fucking kid
even if thats true she shouldnt say that

• +1
Reactions: cannotbeasked and DNRDniggerking
How old are you? if your lucky and still like 15 you could just have young bone age and stuff but if your older your probs cooked bhai

if you had facial width this wouldn't happen

• +1
Reactions: cannotbeasked and DNRDniggerking
How old are you? if your lucky and still like 15 you could just have young bone age and stuff but if your older your probs cooked bhai
19 brother, literally 20 in couple of months. I am blessed with height and she was like "if you werent tall you would look like a child". fucking hell

she should be mirin, foid will look disgusting at 30.

19 brother, literally 20 in couple of months. I am blessed with height and she was like "if you werent tall you would look like a child". fucking hell
brutal

• So Sad
Reactions: DNRDniggerking
she should be mirin, foid will look disgusting at 30.
yeah, but what now. for 20 years of my life women literally cant imagine me being a sexual partner, I can see it when they interact with me, literally 0 sex appeal

• So Sad
Reactions: StarvedEpi
yeah, but what now. for 20 years of my life women literally cant imagine me being a sexual partner, I can see it when they interact with me, literally 0 sex appeal

• Love it
Reactions: donkeyskin
Real, people think I’m in middle school even though I’m a junior :feelswhy:
thats nothing bro. I am 2nd uni year and if I am sitting down people be like what grade are you in. holy fuck

• So Sad
Reactions: donkeyskin