A girl told me vaseline grows lashes

Atakan

Atakan

softmaxxer (copemaxxer)
i was doing NT activities talking to a girl in school and then i saw her lashes and holy shit they were long not these fake lashes like natural long asf lashes after i saw them i asked her what does she use for her lashes she said her lashes were really short before and vaseline made them grow like that then i like said are u sure? because it sounded cope asf but her lashes are so long and it looks so beautiful her eyes look so pretty she has no sclerar show no UEE and her canthus goes so down and her cantal tilt is positive she has green hazel eyes big pupils she looks so pretty anyways do you guys think vaseline grows lashes?

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Kanye West's Cousin and IndraBC
I've seen brothers locked up in a mental institution who make more sense than you. Run your shit through chatGPT before posting again.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: boss8055, Viacheslav, zharupodrugu and 3 others
She may be gate-keeping or lazy to explain and tell you the full method , here is what I did and I can confirm it works , you will need :
Castor oil, Rosemary oil , Jojoba oil , Argan oil
Mix them all together in one serum and you have it

She may be gate-keeping or lazy to explain and tell you the full method , here is what I did and I can confirm it works , you will need :
okay ty

• +1
Reactions: Litekiller11
holy cope
castor oil might work as a pgd2 inhibitor but only if u take it orally

holy cope
castor oil might work as a pgd2 inhibitor but only if u take it orally
Holy cope
I use it and I have thick long eyebrows/eyelashes because of it , people here used it and work , if you don't try new things everytime then you won't ascend

Holy cope
I use it and I have thick long eyebrows/eyelashes because of it , people here used it and work , if you don't try new things everytime then you won't ascend
i would assume by darkening and making them look thicker by essentially coating them in a thin layer of oil? they wont physically grow them, unless you have lash damage (unlikely as a dude if your not a faggot) if you see results from it, stop using it on one of your eyes and see if theres any noticable difference in length. do you also believe shit like strawberry mint growth oil would seriously regrow balding hair?

if there was a 6'2 vegan, and you asked him how to get taller and he said to stop eating meat, would you listen to him?
its genetics

vaseline wont indusce hair growth but will keep in moisture so its good. Castor oil and the other mixture would help, but no harm in applying vaseline to it. WIll also prevent breakage so there is also that.

i would assume by darkening and making them look thicker by essentially coating them in a thin layer of oil? they wont physically grow them, unless you have lash damage (unlikely as a dude if your not a faggot) if you see results from it, stop using it on one of your eyes and see if theres any noticable difference in length. do you also believe shit like strawberry mint growth oil would seriously regrow balding hair?
I don't think it has to do with darkening , literally new hairs started to appear in my eyebrows and thickened , and for balding hair I don't think this will work

lavender oil is the most underrated, just mix that with castor oil and you have yourself the perfect solution