A girl took a sneak pic of me once

Dogs

Dogs

The Tribe
Even tho I'm 4 psl. This was probably like 4 years ago. But yeah me and my buddy went to this ice cream shop and from outside I noticed a cute girl inside, not sure what psl I didn't know about this shit back but good enough where I was like she looks cute. She was with some black gay looking dude. And I was looking at her from like 50 feet outside of the shop walking in she kinda looked outside but could've been looking at anything.

So I go inside and wait in line and the girl is waiting in line too and is right in front of me and she turns around while in line and is kinda looking behind me while looking at her phone and she put her phone like chest / neck high and then all of a sudden I see the flash of her phone going off. Ngl I was too shook to do anything or act on that, I'm not sure if she noticed whether or not it flashed but it was obvious she wasn't trying to make it look like she was taking a picture.

After the pic I don't exactly remember what happened but I think she just turned around back in line. This was broad daylight with a lot of windows at this place so I don't think she noticed that it flashed. Also I'm not sure if she was far enough and tilted her phone high enough to get my face in the shot, I just noticed that her phone flashed.

In before tales from the basement, this really happened

• +1
Reactions: TheChosenChad
Even tho I'm 4 psl. This was probably like 4 years ago. But yeah me and my buddy went to this ice cream shop and from outside I noticed a cute girl inside, not sure what psl I didn't know about this shit back but good enough where I was like she looks cute. She was with some black gay looking dude. And I was looking at her from like 50 feet outside of the shop walking in she kinda looked outside but could've been looking at anything.

So I go inside and wait in line and the girl is waiting in line too and is right in front of me and she turns around while in line and is kinda looking behind me while looking at her phone and she put her phone like chest / neck high and then all of a sudden I see the flash of her phone going off. Ngl I was too shook to do anything or act on that, I'm not sure if she noticed whether or not it flashed but it was obvious she wasn't trying to make it look like she was taking a picture.

After the pic I don't exactly remember what happened but I think she just turned around back in line. This was broad daylight with a lot of windows at this place so I don't think she noticed that it flashed. Also I'm not sure if she was far enough and tilted her phone high enough to get my face in the shot, I just noticed that her phone flashed.

In before tales from the basement, this really happened
Candid photos are suicide fuel for me

I think she might have been taking a picture of my outfit but not entirely sure

To mock you

• +1
Reactions: TheChosenChad
mb u look funny

Candid photos are suicide fuel for me
same

it happened yesterday and ruined the whole day for me. It‘s a torture to be subchad and not being satisfied with your looks from all angles. I literally hide from cameras of friends. I‘m a subhuman in denial

• +1
Reactions: UglyMan and Mansnob