A girl wants to meet me, but i am sick at home. What should i do?

Deusmaximus

Deusmaximus

Kraken
She wants to meet me this week, but i dont know when i will be fit again :( What should i write he? Maybe i tell her that im in holidays and come back on the weekend? I dont want to tell her that i am sick, since this shows weakness and maybe turns her off.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Corleone and MoggerGaston
how can you be sick for an entire week? wtf?

even when I had covid I was only ill for 1 day and then went out again

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18840
She wants to meet me this week, but i dont know when i will be fit again :( What should i write he? Maybe i tell her that im in holidays and come back on the weekend? I dont want to tell her that i am sick, since this shows weakness and maybe turns her off.
holiday/work-trip/visiting family

What with this autism. Just say u sick.

• +1
Reactions: Hipcel and Deleted member 20370
I wanted to see how many dates i could get from my current stack of matches gathered in 2 days ( around 100+ ).
And rofl now i have at least 5 dates everyday for nearly two weeks.
Brb cancelling cuz « sick » but at least tells enough. And its during week. Women are really willing to make sacrifices for people they are into.

• WTF
Reactions: MoggerGaston and Deleted member 20370
Its shit stop anger reacting. I swear idc i just want love @MoggerGaston if you were there i wouldve settled with many of them ngl.

Meet her anyway

Its shit stop anger reacting. I swear idc i just want love @MoggerGaston if you were there i wouldve settled with many of them ngl.
slay all of them

• JFL
slay all of them
I would need to inject T. Plus im aspie i either am kind guy or beast hyper low inhibit. I can’t be balanced im sure you suffer from same fate

• Love it
Reactions: MoggerGaston
I would need to inject T. Plus im aspie i either am kind guy or beast hyper low inhibit. I can’t be balanced im sure you suffer from same fate
I know exactly what you mean. I have the same shit ngl.

• So Sad