A girl was behaving strangely in class today. IOI?

ascendedd

ascendedd

Afghan Pashtun
This asian girl with cute face and hot body was being weird today.

So basically i sat on right side of room and she was left me on another desk but kind of one place ahead of me.

every 2 minutes, she would look towards my side and then quickly look back at board. She kept doing this at whole lecture. I was so confused.

When class ended and we were waiting for another class outside, she wasnt looking anymore. But when next class started, she started doing that shit again, randomly looking at me and quickly looking away.

The fuck is this?

• JFL
Reactions: ayusshhhh, saint and Magnum Opus
talk to her break the ice, only way you’ll know how. Otherwise ur delusionmaxxing

• +1
Reactions: eiegta
is it worth it
It’s for u to find out, ur post isn’t enough for me to know whether she likes u or not. But a simple “hey do you know the answer to _” couldn’t hurt 🤷

she probably thinks you are a school shooter and is scared the shit out or you

typical day in murica

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: saint, Nick.Harte, incel194012940 and 1 other person
dick out of pants and start jerking off to see if she reprociates

• +1
Reactions: Rzn
She wants you to rape her

• +1
Reactions: Rzn
she probably thinks you are a school shooter and is scared the shit out or you

typical day in murica
people call me that to my face a lot so probably most people think i look one tbh

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1140
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1140
dnrd, just go approach nigga

Go very close to her and stare her down to assert dominance and to check the ground, if she blushes, smiles, you are in home, if she yells for help or report your action, maybe shes not into you, lmk

she sensed the high T west asian warrior sand genes habibi and wanted to be conquered by the khalid ibn whalid of the class

tldr; of course it was an IOI no question

I had this happen to me once as well. Asian girl also. I think it's because they're wary of us, like they don't trust us because we're brown. Though you're at least HTN, maybe it's an IOI for you but for me it was definitely a way to say "I'm keeping my eye on you, shitskin."