A girlfriend isn’t going to cure your depression

M

moreroidsmoredates

Kraken
It’s like on of those things that looks and seems fantastic from the outside, but once you get a girl you realize that true happiness comes from within yourself.

If you hate yourself now and you think you just need a girlfriend; I promise you, you’ll be just as miserable with a girl.
You will make her also miserable because you have issues within that you need to fix.

See it like this:
You start going to the gym and hate the way you look, you start the think if I just get that “physique” in 1 year i’ll be happy, but you soon come to realize that you’re still as miserable as that year before.

• +1
Reactions: Nirvana, Tabula Rasa, Debetro and 3 others
A girlfriend won't fix the deep rooted feeling of being unwanted and unloved. At some point she's going to leave and you're in a worse situation than before. Nothing to do

• +1
Reactions: Nirvana, Tabula Rasa, Swarthy Knight and 3 others
a girlfriend is a part of the solution.

I slept 10x better with a hot girl in my arm than sleeping alone. You want to say sleep-quality doesn't help with curing depression?

Getting thoughtful text-messages and gifts from your girlfriend doesn't help you distract yourself from the pains of human life?

• +1
Reactions: Nirvana, BoredPrince, niqfan625 and 1 other person
a girlfriend is a part of the solution.

I slept 10x better with a hot girl in my arm than sleeping alone. You want to say sleep-quality doesn't help with curing depression?

Getting thoughtful text-messages and gifts from your girlfriend doesn't help you distract yourself from the pains of human life?
You’re right to some extent, but it’s not a guarantee that getting a girlfriend will fix your issues.

as you said, it does help, but you got to find the root cause and address it accordingly.

• +1
Reactions: Nirvana, ihearvoices and MoggerGaston
You’re right to some extent, but it’s not a guarantee that getting a girlfriend will fix your issues.

as you said, it does help, but you got to find the root cause and address it accordingly.
I speak to no one but myself almost every fucking day, I have no friends and I have siblings I don't live with, a girl would save my fucking like jfl

• +1
Reactions: BoredPrince, moreroidsmoredates and MoggerGaston

it mainly functions as hope and motivation to fix your life.

personally it's what I struggle with the most. I have largely given up. I consider my life worthless, without value.
As such, there's no motivation to fix it since I already consider it to be over.

• +1
Reactions: ihearvoices, moreroidsmoredates and Carbine
I speak to no one but myself almost every fucking day, I have no friends and I have siblings I don't live with, a girl would save my fucking like jfl
Same.

When I was dating stacylite was having daily (video)-calls n shit. Very NT.

• +1
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates and Carbine
if a mans only hapiness in life is women his life is already over

• +1
Reactions: Carbine
I haven't been NT since my father killed himself and this faggot thinks a girl isn't fixing anything fuckoff

True post , this sounds blue pilled asf but u have to fix ur mind first

i doubt that these niggers would understand this thread but it is reality

• +1
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates
It's a good cope and helps mask ur depression. But yeah it's not a fix

• Hmm...
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates
it mainly functions as hope and motivation to fix your life.

personally it's what I struggle with the most. I have largely given up. I consider my life worthless, without value.
As such, there's no motivation to fix it since I already consider it to be over.
My life was already over once I developed traumatic experiences in my childhood.

My brain was never the same after that. Damaged for life.

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston and BoredPrince
My life was already over once I developed traumatic experiences in my childhood.

My brain was never the same after that. Damaged for life.
Feel u bhai, it happened to me in my early teens

• +1
Reactions: wrist cry, MoggerGaston and moreroidsmoredates
  • +1
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates and ihearvoices
It’s like on of those things that looks and seems fantastic from the outside, but once you get a girl you realize that true happiness comes from within yourself.

If you hate yourself now and you think you just need a girlfriend; I promise you, you’ll be just as miserable with a girl.
You will make her also miserable because you have issues within that you need to fix.

See it like this:
You start going to the gym and hate the way you look, you start the think if I just get that “physique” in 1 year i’ll be happy, but you soon come to realize that you’re still as miserable as that year before.
Cope nigga she did tho