A girl's past doesn't matter, incel

SixFootManlet

SixFootManlet

Kraken
Yes, goy. Her past doesn't matter. Sure she was a cum-guzzling whore who got gangbanged by the basketball team as a sophomore in college. Sure she backpacked through europe where she sampled the semen of every euro-Chad who said 'Salut!' to her. Sure she fucked Tyrone in the Starbucks toilet after 15 minutes of meeting him. Sure she used to swallow her past lovers' cum but refuses to give you a blowjob.

But all that is in the past, son. Now she's grown into a mature, virtuous woman.

She is yours now and you should be grateful to have her. After all, it's you who got to marry her, not Chad!

Chad was just a fuckboi loser in her past who treated her as a cumbucket. But now she's your QUEEN.

You're the winner in the end as your QUEEN's husband. Chad lost, YOU WON!

Laughing-Men-In-Suits.jpg

• +1
Reactions: ShredPill, Deleted member 470, Roping Subhuman and 2 others
I’m gonna make sure my future wife has Fucked over 1000 men

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Mousei and Roping Subhuman
just a reminder the girl whose virginity you took will forever lust for you, and will never truly be able to 100% love another person.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 616, SixFootManlet and Deleted member 470
just a reminder the girl whose virginity you took will forever lust for you, and will never truly be able to 100% love another person.

You misogynist inkwell. How dare you! I'm literally shaking right now...

LTR any girl that loses her virginity with you theory

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Mousei, Roping Subhuman and Deleted member 2756
other people can say what they want, I can just keep my opinions to myself to avoid scorn. But I aint gonna be a beta, fall-back guy. And I aint gonna be chuck-the-cuck and step up to the plate and raise Jessicas 3 kids. Sorry norms, it is what it is you know?

Pulp

• +1
Reactions: Blackout.xl
4293868C 61AE 452E ACAB 112FFB4FD788
28FD6B0B A024 475E 8D49 6DFDC62D6576
D550E6D7 76D7 4266 AF3B 32BF44E12961

• JFL
Reactions: AbandonShip

She's yours to claim, son. Make her your QUEEN.
im gonna link this every time some dumb western Euro poster says "muh eastern europe is so traditional"

im gonna link this every time some dumb western Euro poster says "muh eastern europe is so traditional"
The only place remotely traditional in E. Europe is Belarus (outside of Minsk). And that's not because of some unique values they got but because it's a closed-off country.

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 4209