A good amount of Incels deserve it

ElTruecel

ElTruecel

biggest rotter on the internet
Ngl a lot of the blackpilled community is filled with the worst people I’ve ever met online. The forums are better than discord and that’s saying something since the forums aren’t that good either.

I’m so glad all the NT Incels I’ve interacted will die alone in misery because muh no Gf :ROFLMAO:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Gengar, scrunchables, k99 and 7 others
I agree my nigger

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, Acion, nathan and 1 other person
We didn't reach the societal situation in which we are without a single atom of our own making.

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, slavicpsycho, nathan and 1 other person
They become narcissistic from insecurity

• +1
Reactions: idontexist, Costcosuperstore, watah and 5 others
  • +1
Reactions: Acion and nathan
You sound like a foid now, ‘incels are entitled, they deserve what they get’

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: irkkedmulatto, Costcosuperstore, slavicpsycho and 1 other person
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: NZb6Air, nathan, ElTruecel and 1 other person
No it’s because they doxx and shit on other Incels despite being incel themselves.

They’re also very anti non NT and ableist to autists. They leak faces, doxx people and like messing with people

They also incel shame 24/7

Muh it sounds like foids. Ok man if you want to defend people who’d spit on you irl, doxx you and terrorize you have fun. There’s no unity over 1 broad generalization u sperg

• +1
Reactions: NZb6Air, scrunchables, k99 and 3 others
Non NT Incels aka diagnosed autists/schizos > nt incels. Tbh this is the truth we need an autist separate area where we show our papers of diagnosed autism.

• +1
Reactions: Acion, NZb6Air, nathan and 1 other person
Btw keep in mind it’s discord Incels who mocked and gaslit @Schery6 .

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, nathan and Tabula Rasa
no one deserves anything nigger its all fucking random if they were born chad they would probably be the happiest best people u know

i used to be the most cheerfull nigga now im a miserable son of a bitch, nothing in my brain changed. only acne and acne scars

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, NZb6Air, SidharthTheSlayer and 2 others
no one deserves anything nigger its all fucking random if they were born chad they would probably be the happiest best people u know
Nah I deserve everything proper. I’m a moral person and better than 99% of people as I’m actually conscious and can conceptualize,
Empathize and overthink.

Normies are rats and deserve to suffer

• +1
Reactions: NZb6Air
Do you ever wonder why they are bad people? Were they born that way?
Warner Bros Lol GIF by Joker Movie

Do you ever wonder why they are bad people? Were they born that way?
Warner Bros Lol GIF by Joker Movie
Cope plenty of Incels on the forums are really good people or at least not doxxing/bragging 24/7 + leaking shit

• +1
incels are worse than women they hate other incels more than anything this is why you should never interact with anyone here only get useful info even if there is little to none here which, also wouldnt bother with discord unless u need surgery info

Ngl a lot of the blackpilled community is filled with the worst people I’ve ever met online. The forums are better than discord and that’s saying something since the forums aren’t that good either.

I’m so glad all the NT Incels I’ve interacted will die alone in misery because muh no Gf :ROFLMAO:
I actually agree, too many shitty people on spaces like these.

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel
tenor.gif

• +1
incels are worse than women they hate other incels more than anything this is why you should never interact with anyone here only get useful info even if there is little to none here which, also wouldnt bother with discord unless u need surgery info
women are just retarded it’s useless to give them anything higher. They’re nothing more than objects meant to give birth and provide for the kids.

A lot of these Incels aren’t even anti feminism they legit worship women aka objects for some reason. Like imagine worshipping a dumb object that can’t do most shit a man can do
not you

• +1
women are just retarded it’s useless to give them anything higher. They’re nothing more than objects meant to give birth and provide for the kids.

A lot of these Incels aren’t even anti feminism they legit worship women aka objects for some reason. Like imagine worshipping a dumb object that can’t do most shit a man can do

not you
yes incels are bigger simps than bluepillers

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel