A good aura can be a part of someones aesthetics

grapecel

grapecel

Iron
Some men just pulse with a rhythmic enigmatic aura that is sexually attractive to women, some short of sacral chakra found within a lot of chads. An aura that makes chad more desirable than other chads. Does anyone else know what I'm talking about?

Attachments

• chico-lachowski.png
    chico-lachowski.png
    41.9 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Pandora, wsada, lassebasse and 2 others
good thread

• +1
Reactions: lassebasse and grapecel
Probably a lot of it is micro-expressions, mannerisms and posture that come from a profound sense of confidence and serenity.

• +1
Reactions: Pandora, schizo echochamber and grapecel
Some men just pulse with a rhythmic enigmatic aura that is sexually attractive to women, some short of sacral chakra found within a lot of chads. An aura that makes chad more desirable than other chads. Does anyone else know what I'm talking about?
I love how men with such auras just happen to be tall and good looking

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Pandora, humanoidsub7, klamus and 8 others
I think the chads with the most "aura" is Alain Delon and Richard Ramirez. Their mannerism, expressions and way of speaking gives off a certain aura. For delon, he seems exotic and mysterious. His looks are largely responsible for this, but he acts like a high class intelligent lover in the moonlight character which has a great sexual allure. Ramirez gives off an independent, non chalant, confident Badboy aura, which foids actually simp for if you read the comments below his edits.

• +1
Reactions: wsada and grapecel
wow that's so cool OP can you read my palm :love:

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Whatashame and 5'7 zoomer

Someone make an auramaxxing guide

ok how do i do this? in practice

• +1
Reactions: ostus and grapecel
I think the chads with the most "aura" is Alain Delon and Richard Ramirez. Their mannerism, expressions and way of speaking gives off a certain aura. For delon, he seems exotic and mysterious. His looks are largely responsible for this, but he acts like a high class intelligent lover in the moonlight character which has a great sexual allure. Ramirez gives off an independent, non chalant, confident Badboy aura, which foids actually simp for if you read the comments below his edits.
Yes, I agree. And other universally appealing traits like confidence, self-assuredness and being confident in your own skin.

• +1
Reactions: Napoleon1800 and ostus
probab the worst first post i have ever saw

• JFL
Reactions: ostus