A good looking man who is extremely insecure will not be perceived as very attractive

Deleted member 19642

Deleted member 19642

Steroidmaxxed
21CCDBE6 6952 4E69 899D 3702B8020EBD

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17345, Toth's thot, rand anon and 7 others
nah he will

• JFL
Reactions: Chinlet Ascension
Belongs in off topic ffs

you should really just make a scam course instead

You are right.

The impression of beauty can be destroyed by incongruence.

>Good looking guy with lack of confidence
Foids :eek:h my god its so cute such a hottie yet so humble

>Incel with lack of confidence literally does nothing but just has lack of confidence from years of being treated like dirt

Foids:you have such a horrible personality ..now wonder youre single

I wish i was kidding , but i see comments like these on incel tear subreddit where an incel does nothing but just complain about his face and foids were even going as far as 'maybe he doesnt realise he is creepy'

The world is a joke man

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Max Frauder, rand anon and Deleted member 19642
>Good looking guy with lack of confidence
Foids :eek:h my god its so cute such a hottie yet so humble

>Incel with lack of confidence literally does nothing but jist has lack of confidence from years of being treated like dirt

Foids:you have such a horrible personality ..now onder youre single

I wish i was kidding , but i see comments like these on incel tear subreddit where an incel does nothing but just complain about his face and foids were even going as far as 'maybe he doesnt realise he is creepy'

The world is a joke man
probably because life isn't fair and if incels had a brain they would kill themselves instead of endlessly coping as if life is fair.

Screenshot 20220603 115926

I literally watched a video this morning showing polar bears eat their own cubs. This is the world we actually live in. Human nature is inheritely greedy as well. Selfish, narcissistic, egotistical, evil if you call it, every one of us is under the virtue signalling.

incels should not exist and it's sad they do, if they kill themselves it makes zero difference but at the same time they literally don't fucking matter because looks are everything and life isn't fair. so get surgery or kys unironically, or so the saying goes "ascend or die".

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19948
probably because life isn't fair and if incels had a brain they would kill themselves instead of endlessly coping as if life is fair.

View attachment 1714929

I literally watched a video this morning showing polar bears eat their own cubs. This is the world we actually live in. Human nature is inheritely greedy as well. Selfish, narcissistic, egotistical, evil if you call it, every one of us is under the virtue signalling.

incels should not exist and it's sad they do, if they kill themselves it makes zero difference but at the same time they literally don't fucking matter because looks are everything and life isn't fair. so get surgery or kys unironically, or so the saying goes "ascend or die".
Agree with all of that

Truth

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19103
they're right. Just because they're normies doesn't mean they're wrong, and if chad said this you'd still complain:lul: