:feelsbadman::feelsrope:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BrettyBoy, Deleted member 483 and Insomniac
listened to one milli sec. i did not

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: SikKunt, androidcel, Mansnob and 2 others

Asim Pervaiz I was 13 now 47... Still forever young it was 1984 😭😭😭😭😭 from Pakistan 🇵🇰

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685, Demir, SikKunt and 8 others

Asim Pervaiz
I was 13 now 47... Still forever young it was 1984 😭😭😭😭😭 from Pakistan 🇵🇰

Nineteen Eighty-Four, often published as 1984, is a dystopian novel by English writer George Orwell published in June 1949, whose themes center on the risks of government overreach, totalitarianism and repressive regimentation of all persons and behaviors within society.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: SikKunt, Krezo, androidcel and 5 others
forever incel

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Demir, DeformAspergerCel, Mansnob and 2 others
forever incel
rockndogs

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: rockndogs and Deleted member 685
rockndogs

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: rockndogs and Ferrari worthy
I don't like feeling sad. Listening to this song doesn't solve my missing out.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and Ferrari worthy

• Love it
Reactions: Insomniac
Last edited:
rockndogs
rockndogs
rockndogs
rockndogs
rockndogs
rockndogs

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
tfw 19 in august and still KV :feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah:

• So Sad
Reactions: Ferrari worthy
  • So Sad
Reactions: Ferrari worthy
were old as shit. we should start finding a retirement home tbh
better chance of slaying in there than out here tbh tbh

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Hunter, Ferrari worthy and Soulsmaxx
tfw 19 in august and still KV :feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah:
tfw 21 in november and still KV :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:
I’m 22 years old and I’m still a virgin. I’ve never even kissed a girl. I’ve been through college, for two and a half years, more than that actually, and I’m still a virgin. It has been very torturous.

College is the time when everyone experiences those things such as sex and fun and pleasure. But in those years I’ve had to rot in loneliness. It’s not fair. You girls have never been attracted to me. I don’t know why you girls aren’t attracted to me. But I will punish you all for it. It’s an injustice, a crime because I don’t know what you don’t see in me. I’m the perfect guy and yet you throw yourselves at all these obnoxious men instead of me, the supreme gentleman.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685, Demir, SikKunt and 2 others
I’m 22 years old and I’m still a virgin. I’ve never even kissed a girl. I’ve been through college, for two and a half years, more than that actually, and I’m still a virgin. It has been very torturous.

College is the time when everyone experiences those things such as sex and fun and pleasure. But in those years I’ve had to rot in loneliness. It’s not fair. You girls have never been attracted to me. I don’t know why you girls aren’t attracted to me. But I will punish you all for it. It’s an injustice, a crime because I don’t know what you don’t see in me. I’m the perfect guy and yet you throw yourselves at all these obnoxious men instead of me, the supreme gentleman.
hERo

• Love it
Reactions: Ferrari worthy, SikKunt and Insomniac

Umm, sweaty, why are you quoting mass murderers? This is why us girls don't like you, incel.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 685, Ferrari worthy, SikKunt and 3 others

you should make this your new profile pic

I don't like feeling sad. Listening to this song doesn't solve my missing out.

What made you miss out ? What would you tell a teenager to do and avoid in his teenage years from your own personal experience ?

What made you miss out ? What would you tell a teenager to do and avoid in his teenage years from your own personal experience ?

I wouldn't tell a minor anything. But from adult to adult? If you're starting college? LIVE, damn it!!! LIVE!!! Go to every party and make every friend while you're in college because the opportunities aren't fucking there when you leave college. Everyone's grown up, consigned to the lives they've built, and not interested in the things they were when they were in college.

• +1
Reactions: Future Arablite