A great transfer of wealth is coming

D

Deleted member 6128

Pruhtty Women 🫶
A lot of baby boomers will retire or pass away in the coming decade this will essentially leave a gaping hole in the economy and it will be a marathon to see who can acquire these boomer's assets.

I'm still trying to figure out how I can position myself to just get a drop of this trillion-dollar asset bubble that's about to burst, Ik most of it is in real estate hence why big firms like Blackstone and Goldman Sachs are eating it up rn. Ironically the world should transition or the West at least into an affordable housing period with the decline of the baby boomer population but it looks like megacorps don't want that might as well get a bit of the pie.

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, AngryShortMale, Sondern and 6 others
ta iwan w ar?

• +1
Reactions: nanefer
what? it will just be passed down to their sons/daughters obviously

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mogger123, thenewhebbe and Deleted member 24712
just take their family hostage and get a ransom lol

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and Deleted member 6128
from incels parents' bank accounts to Mario Pagnoni's coffers

• +1
Reactions: Prince88
A lot of baby boomers will retire or pass away in the coming decade this will essentially leave a gaping hole in the economy and it will be a marathon to see who can acquire these boomer's assets.

I'm still trying to figure out how I can position myself to just get a drop of this trillion-dollar asset bubble that's about to burst, Ik most of it is in real estate hence why big firms like Blackstone and Goldman Sachs are eating it up rn. Ironically the world should transition or the West at least into an affordable housing period with the decline of the baby boomer population but it looks like megacorps don't want that might as well get a bit of the pie.
I think the best move is to save enough money to buy the assets. A lot of people also own businesses and they are basically giving them away for a couple grand extra for retirement. Buying a already profitable business seems super legit especially for anyone who doesn't have one

dude what are you on about? These assets just go to the children or the gov