Reactions: aesthetic beauty, SwissArms, lemonnz and 8 others
Omg why

• +1
Reactions: lemonnz
Avg monkeycel activities

• +1
Reactions: blackpilleditalian, lemonnz, Bars and 2 others

Over
I'm going to have Punjabi Iranian kid but I don't want her brought up in this environment of multiculturalism either

Might be worth to go back to Iran/ Punjab

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: microsoft, sub5outsider, Bars and 2 others
:feelsokman:

• +1
Reactions: lemonnz, boxface34 and 14vic

Over
I'm going to have Punjabi Iranian kid but I don't want her brought up in this environment of multiculturalism either

Might be worth to go back to Iran/ Punjab

Serves your race correct for being gaythiests

Abandon Christ you deserve all you get

• JFL
Reactions: greycel and mr007
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: blackpilleditalian, lemonnz, iblamechico and 2 others
i thank every member that posts this type of content here. Thanks to everyone that keeps radicalizing me

It's completely over when the literal law cannot do anything

I'd like to see these people do half of this in America. Then their mother's would go on a Facebook rant of "how good their little boy was"

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: raleqtambrobret, mr007, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 1 other person

I'd like to see these people do half of this in America. Then their mother's would go on a Facebook rant of "how good their little boy was"

Here in Spain we have the same problem. Inmigrants flooding our country while this cuck government does nothing about it. And looking at it through your own eyes makes you fulfill with hatred.

• +1
Reactions: greycel

That’s why we don’t go USA 😉

• JFL
Reactions: Bars, mr007 and greycel
Here in Spain we have the same problem. Inmigrants flooding our country while this cuck government does nothing about it. And looking at it through your own eyes makes you fulfill with hatred.
Serves u right for removing catholics

• +1
Reactions: 14vic
mirin high t ngl warrior mentality

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Bars and bloomercel
Brits should all descends in the street and beat the shit out of theses niggers

Small bands of men in resolution, in absolute determination, giving themselves completely and saying "Europe shall live!" And they stood firm and faced the menace to Europe: its values, its civilizations, the glory of its achievement - all those things in mortal danger. And they stood firm, they faced it, they came together, and more and more ran it to their standards, and those hordes were thrown back.

Oswald Mosley

• WTF
i thank every member that posts this type of content here. Thanks to everyone that keeps radicalizing me
It's important though to separate emotions from rationality.

Most people who hold political views do it out of emotion. They would support a view or hate it because of other people who currently support or hate it.
That’s why we don’t go USA 😉
Exactly this bro
You are saying "you" as if you are the type to do this behaviour

Don't associate with these low class black people, because other emotionally driven white supremacists hate everybody who is black. I don't.

I hate multiculturalism because it removes the independence, the tradition, the history that a culture and a country should reserve and prioritise.
The reason the country is that country.

Even though I'm half Iranian. I have people tell me, "yk the ppl you are fighting for hate you too"

Well the thing is man. I'm not fighting for the people. I'm not fighting for the type of person who supports the view. Who is controlled by their emotions.
I'm fighting for the view itself.
I'm not going to turn a blind eye on what I BELIEVE IN, because of a bunch of ignorant people who support the right cause for the wrong reason...

You have to dissociate yourself from doing this.

Support the cause for the cause itself. Don't prioritise the person supporting the cause, which a lot of normies (who are emotional and follow the false sense of brotherhood, at their own expense) do.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: illest-mogger, lemonnz, Bars and 1 other person

Most people who hold political views do it out of emotion. They would support a view or hate it because of other people who currently support or hate it.

Exactly this bro
You are saying "you" as if you are the type to do this behaviour

Don't associate with these low class black people, because other emotionally driven white supremacists hate everybody who is black. I don't.

I hate multiculturalism because it removes the independence, the tradition, the history that a culture and a country should reserve and prioritise.

Even though I'm hal Punjabi, half Iranian. I have people tell me, "yk the ppl you are fighting for hate you too"

Well the thing is man. I'm not fighting for the people. I'm not fighting for the type of person who supports the view. Who is controlled by their emotions.
I'm fighting for the view itself.
I'm not going to turn a blind eye on what I BELIEVE IN, because of a bunch of ignorant people who support the right cause for the wrong reason...

You have to dissociate yourself from doing this.

Support the cause for the cause itself. Don't prioritise the person supporting the cause, which a lot of normies (who are emotional and follow the false sense of brotherhood, at their own expense) do.
I never said I’d do this idiot.

• +1
I never said I’d do this idiot.
You do follow the sense of brotherhood. You act upon emotion rather than logic

Automically reducing yourself to being a part of their group, because you believe that just because you are black that this is a battle of White vs Black

It's not
Forget the ignorant people who support either side because of this very reason.

I respect and love a lot of my black brothers. I respect you too
I don't give respect to those twats that do the stuff I showed in the video above

You said yourself that "that's why  we dont go to USA"
Because you are still under that false belief of being similar to these types of people.
You are not

Don't have the bad people in society have any effect on how you think of yourself. Don't relate to somebody because of the colour of their skin.
But instead their character, and their actions.

This. But there is a fact that a large group of inmigrants really come to a country to work and earn their money and not to influence on people, but those who commit crimes in other countries or export their culture should be extradited to their natal countries.

• +1
they arent african immigrants they all have british accents and most of them were brown and lightskin. they are just retarded roadmen

This. But there is a fact that a large group of inmigrants really come to a country to work and earn their money and not to influence on people, but those who commit crimes in other countries or export their culture should be extradited to their natal countries.
Exactly man

Those who come to work are good people

Everything wrong that we see, EVERYTHING is due to multiculturalism.
It's good to respect all cultures.
I do that too

It's fine to do it behind closed doors.

But to actively in public engage in practice of all cultures, diminishes the culture of that region. Thus diminishing the importance of the culture. The history, the heritage, the traditions OF THAT PLACE
There should be boundaries of places where one culture shines. Where it is heading right now..
It all becomes the same shade of grey everywhere

The idea of culture ceases to exist

I'll make a thread on this, explaining it.

• Love it
Reactions: 14vic
Exactly man

Those who come to work are good people

Everything wrong that we see, EVERYTHING is due to multiculturalism.
It's good to respect all cultures.
I do that too

It's fine to do it behind closed doors.

But to actively in public engage in practice of all cultures, diminishes the culture of that region. Thus diminishing the importance of the culture. The history, the heritage, the traditions OF THAT PLACE
There should be boundaries of places where one culture shines. Where it is heading right now..
It all becomes the same shade of grey everywhere

The idea of culture ceases to exist

I'll make a thread on this, explaining it.
tag me if you make it, sounds good

• +1
Brutal. She might kill herself after this.

• JFL
Reactions: mr007
should all go to jail for atleast a year

• JFL
I lived in UK and Poland and travelled other places in Europe and can say... UK Youth Culture might be the worst on the planet. School in UK is hell especially in London its a f*cking mess - a bunch of kids who think they are gangster listening to cringeworthy BRITISH rap thinking they are gangsters :lul: . Absolutely no morals and no community in UK youth the country is IN BIG TROUBLE

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel and greycel
Niggers are like hyenas. They attack with a group

• JFL
I lived in UK and Poland and travelled other places in Europe and can say... UK Youth Culture might be the worst on the planet. School in UK is hell especially in London its a f*cking mess - a bunch of kids who think they are gangster listening to cringeworthy BRITISH rap thinking they are gangsters :lul: . Absolutely no morals and no community in UK youth the country is IN BIG TROUBLE
Might be yes
But ppl grow out of the trying to "look cool" phase of life as teens

They mature and grow up

From the actions committed.. America is the most degenerate place in the world. It sits at the top of the hierarchy of degeneracy that is seeping all over the world

People there in high school have 10 bodies before leaving. They lose virginity at 14..
It's incredibly messed up

You are only seeing for a brief period in life of one's life on the surface
In terms of actually which is the worst. UK is far from the top

I say this as somebody who is from the UK and hates it

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Always Stay You
The UK press doesn't even bother reporting on these incidents anymore because it's become so common it's like reporting on the weather

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel
Might be yes
But ppl grow out of the trying to "look cool" phase of life as teens

They mature and grow up

From the actions committed.. America is the most degenerate place in the world. It sits at the top of the hierarchy of degeneracy that is seeping all over the world

People there in high school have 10 bodies before leaving. They lose virginity at 14..
It's incredibly messed up

You are only seeing for a brief period in tike of ones life on the surface
In terms of actually which is the worst. UK is far from the top

I say this as somebody who is from the UK and hates it
I agree America is worse and definitely the most degenerate. You are right.

But the UK YOUTH just feels EXTREMELY unharmonious. in America it seems naturally more harmonious because of the country history. The UK is trying to be like America in many ways (EG Youth culture, rap culture, diverse) but doesnt have USAs history so it just feels forced and people resent each other. I worry for future of UK. Yes kids grow up but in school they even teach you to feel some way and everyone is taught that the way society is becoming is perfect and no other way is good even though it seems like the way society is coming will destroy the nation.

• +1