A guide on how to keep a ltr?

TsarTsar444

TsarTsar444

Asexual peaceful balkan monk
Can someone make a guide on how to keep a girl for years? Suprised there isn't a guide already on LTR longevity

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, thecel, oldcelloser and 4 others
1. Retaining Girls:

1. Retention is something you can improve; don’t get down if a lot of girls don’t see you more than once or twice.
  2. Build something together. It can be sexual experiences, friendship, open & non-judgemental communication, affection/intimacy/ mentorship, or a relationship.
2. Having Your Shit Together:

1. Looks really matter – keep improving yourself.
  2. Have your own life going on. Goals, hobbies, fun activities. Share those things with girls.
  3. Be physically strong, and masculine.
  4. Be a decent person – don’t be a dick.
  5. Have your own apartment. Roomates are fine, but living on your own is even better. Keep it clean.
  6. Be financially-stable.
  7. Take the lead and make the moves.
  8. Have a sense of humour; don’t take life too seriously.
  9. Be positive; don’t be too negative.
  10. Confidence helps. If you’re not confident now, embrace it and be ok with the fact you’re a work-in-progress.
  11. Work on feeling like you deserve to have girls stick around.
  12. Don’t be too needy too early on.
  13. Don’t be controlling. Work on minimising your jealousy.
  14. Avoid drama.
  15. Retention getse easier as you age; be patient with your self-improvement.
3. Sex:

1. Give compliments and make girls feel really good about seeing you.
  2. Practice foreplay and experiment in the bedroom.
  3. After sex, cuddle and talk for at least 20 mins. Walk her to the train station/car. Text her afterwards to say you had fun.
  4. Try some BDSM and dominant play – even newbies can learn it. Start slow.
  5. Be non-judgemental about sex.
  6. Give girls new experiences; both in and out of the bedroom.
  7. Do some nude photoshoots with girls if you’re into it.
  8. Don’t wait to have sex. Aim to have sex ASAP.
  9. Less-experienced girls are usually easier to retain, but date/bang whomever you like.
4. Honesty:

1. Tell her you want to keep seeing her.
  2. Be on the same team – “You and Me”. Share things with her.
  3. Be honest; as much as you can.
  4. Be upfront if you’re seeing other girls.
  5. Seek to understand and empathise with girls.
  6. Mentor girls; or at least aim to empathise & offer some advice from time to time.
  7. Don’t manipulate. Stick to saying what you mean and asking for what you want.
5. Improving Retention:

1. Getting to high levels of retention takes time. Be patient.
  2. Find girls who are compatible with you (girls who want the same things you want.)
  3. Do you like & respect yourself? If not, keep working on yourself; you will eventually.
  4. If girls stop seeing you, you can ask for feedback and see if it matches what I’ve told you to do. But don’t beat yourself up – just move on & hit on more girls.
:smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk:

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 30433, Deleted member 4946, thecel and 15 others

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Arditi, cajuun0, Elvisandreaa and 28 others
Looks matter in everything you do. The halo effect will make it easier even if you're a shitty human being.

Overall, it goes Looks -> Personality -> Money

Looks for attraction. Personality because you need to stand being around this person. Money because LTR's and marriages cost a lot of money.

Screen Shot 2021 07 27 at 55822 PM

Screen Shot 2021 07 27 at 55920 PM

https://faculty.wcas.northwestern.edu...

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: thecel, Xangsane, Germania and 5 others
I get why you're asking because if you're a LTN normie or below, an LTR might be the closest thing you'll ever to have to slaying (or consistent seggs). Brutal.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member, thecel, .👽. and 2 others
Greypill moment

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: thecel, oldcelloser and Danish_Retard
Looks matter in everything you do. The halo effect will make it easier even if you're a shitty human being.

Overall, it goes Looks -> Personality -> Money

Looks for attraction. Personality because you need to stand being around this person. Money because LTR's and marriages cost a lot of money.

View attachment 1243487

View attachment 1243488

https://faculty.wcas.northwestern.edu...
I read that women lose love for their partners after few years or some shit like that, is that a meme or a degenerate fact :feelswhy:

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and thecel
I get why you're asking because if you're a LTN normie or below, an LTR might be the closest thing you'll ever to have to slaying (or consistent seggs). Brutal.
Im not, but i hate the thought of slaying, so lifeless and meaningless, i want soul and purpose, romance

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, oldcelloser and .👽.
I read that women lose love for their partners after few years or some shit like that, is that a meme or a degenerate fact :feelswhy:
Um...if you lack LMS in a LTR, she will definitely lose love for you. The love is conditional on LMS. Mostly on the L part though.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member, thecel and .👽.
Im not, but i hate the thought of slaying, so lifeless and meaningless, i want soul and purpose, romance
Considering you're attractive enough to even get an LTR, prepare to be divorce raped or dna trapped (especially because you say you're at least a normie).

Being dark triad helps a lot. Ngl a lot of my exes keep coming back to me like the abused dogs they are

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: p0lishsubhuman, Deleted member, thecel and 4 others
Being dark triad helps a lot. Ngl a lot of my exes keep coming back to me like the abused dogs they are
As long as you have the looks

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member, thecel and Prettyboy
As long as you have the looks
Yeah looks are almost everything, but still,with the sheer abundance girls have in their hands in 2021, they can still get bored with their good looking BF if he isn't dangerous / volatile / borderline psycho / badboy etc. enough

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: p0lishsubhuman, Deleted member, .👽. and 5 others
Can someone make a guide on how to keep a girl for years? Suprised there isn't a guide already on LTR longevity
It's because no one here dates

Literally just read/watch redpill shit.

I recommend Alexnder Grace

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Prettyboy, thereallegend and Deleted member 4106
I'm in a relationship since 5 years with this girl...I'm 25 now.
She absolutely love me and she thinks im the best man on the planet to say... I can tell you from my experience you need to swallow the redpill, absolutely read theredpill on reddit , once you understood how a female mind works you are good to go, btw I can tell the most 3 important things:

1) You gotta pass her shit tests continuosly like she will try to make you jealous, but ofc you dont want that, like she sends me pics of guys that type to her on instagram( which are better looking than me), but I tell her that IDGAF and basically she ignores them at the end and still stay with me. (trying to make you jealous is one of the big shittests a girl will do to you)

2) Avoid giving her too much love, girls dont like a man that is always present, caring for her etc.. a white knight basically will get cucked 99% of the times, you gotta show that you dont give a fuck about her sometimes even if you do...

3) You need to have sex emotionally with her, you gotta stick in her mind "emotionally" sex needs to be emotional and it MUST/needs to be done sometimes otherwise she will lose interest and cuck you with other guys when she wants it..

These are 3 of the most important things, but at the end remember that you just gotta dont give a fuck, you may do it all perfect and still you'll lose her... just dont give a fuck find a new one and start over

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry, .👽., LastHopeForNorman and 2 others
be her first
1. Retaining Girls:

1. Retention is something you can improve; don’t get down if a lot of girls don’t see you more than once or twice.
  2. Build something together. It can be sexual experiences, friendship, open & non-judgemental communication, affection/intimacy/ mentorship, or a relationship.
2. Having Your Shit Together:

1. Looks really matter – keep improving yourself.
  2. Have your own life going on. Goals, hobbies, fun activities. Share those things with girls.
  3. Be physically strong, and masculine.
  4. Be a decent person – don’t be a dick.
  5. Have your own apartment. Roomates are fine, but living on your own is even better. Keep it clean.
  6. Be financially-stable.
  7. Take the lead and make the moves.
  8. Have a sense of humour; don’t take life too seriously.
  9. Be positive; don’t be too negative.
  10. Confidence helps. If you’re not confident now, embrace it and be ok with the fact you’re a work-in-progress.
  11. Work on feeling like you deserve to have girls stick around.
  12. Don’t be too needy too early on.
  13. Don’t be controlling. Work on minimising your jealousy.
  14. Avoid drama.
  15. Retention getse easier as you age; be patient with your self-improvement.
3. Sex:

1. Give compliments and make girls feel really good about seeing you.
  2. Practice foreplay and experiment in the bedroom.
  3. After sex, cuddle and talk for at least 20 mins. Walk her to the train station/car. Text her afterwards to say you had fun.
  4. Try some BDSM and dominant play – even newbies can learn it. Start slow.
  5. Be non-judgemental about sex.
  6. Give girls new experiences; both in and out of the bedroom.
  7. Do some nude photoshoots with girls if you’re into it.
  8. Don’t wait to have sex. Aim to have sex ASAP.
  9. Less-experienced girls are usually easier to retain, but date/bang whomever you like.
4. Honesty:

1. Tell her you want to keep seeing her.
  2. Be on the same team – “You and Me”. Share things with her.
  3. Be honest; as much as you can.
  4. Be upfront if you’re seeing other girls.
  5. Seek to understand and empathise with girls.
  6. Mentor girls; or at least aim to empathise & offer some advice from time to time.
  7. Don’t manipulate. Stick to saying what you mean and asking for what you want.
5. Improving Retention:

1. Getting to high levels of retention takes time. Be patient.
  2. Find girls who are compatible with you (girls who want the same things you want.)
  3. Do you like & respect yourself? If not, keep working on yourself; you will eventually.
  4. If girls stop seeing you, you can ask for feedback and see if it matches what I’ve told you to do. But don’t beat yourself up – just move on & hit on more girls.
:smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk:
cope

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member and Prettyboy
I'm in a relationship since 5 years with this girl...I'm 25 now.
She absolutely love me and she thinks im the best man on the planet to say... I can tell you from my experience you need to swallow the redpill, absolutely read theredpill on reddit , once you understood how a female mind works you are good to go, btw I can tell the most 3 important things:

1) You gotta pass her shit tests continuosly like she will try to make you jealous, but ofc you dont want that, like she sends me pics of guys that type to her on instagram( which are better looking than me), but I tell her that IDGAF and basically she ignores them at the end and still stay with me. (trying to make you jealous is one of the big shittests a girl will do to you)

2) Avoid giving her too much love, girls dont like a man that is always present, caring for her etc.. a white knight basically will get cucked 99% of the times, you gotta show that you dont give a fuck about her sometimes even if you do...

3) You need to have sex emotionally with her, you gotta stick in her mind "emotionally" sex needs to be emotional and it MUST/needs to be done sometimes otherwise she will lose interest and cuck you with other guys when she wants it..

These are 3 of the most important things, but at the end remember that you just gotta dont give a fuck, you may do it all perfect and still you'll lose her... just dont give a fuck find a new one and start over
"Shit tests". Chad doesn't deal with that.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member, oldcelloser, ElySioNs and 4 others
@Jamesothy help brothers please :whatfeels:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12002
@Jamesothy help brothers please :whatfeels:
Be very careful with the woman you select for an ltr. There should be a lot of things that will make you pull the plug on any potential long term relationship. You should have a strict criteria as a man. From the start you should be willing to eliminate at least 85% of the entire dating pool. First thing's first. You gotta be able to discern whether a ltr's even worth keeping. That's the most important thing because you're never gonna be happy if you're stuck in a relationship afraid to leave because you hope things will get better.

The hardest part about keeping any ltr should only be about time. Not money, comfortable living conditions, or anything else. I've always needed a lot of "me time". Time to myself watching videos, thinking, reading, going on long walks, drinking coffee whenever I wake up etc. I've always enjoyed being alone. When you're in a relationship you've got to sacrifice your time. You have to share your life with someone. Sacrificing enough of your time to keep things smooth should be all you have to worry about. If you're arguing about money or a lack of entertainment then you're with the wrong woman.

Reinforce a woman's role in the relationship and it will subconsciously make her feel important. It's the lubricant that keeps things running smoothly. She might think she wants a man who does the dishes, but what she really wants is a man who motivates her to do them.

• +1
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry, Danish_Retard and LastHopeForNorman
over for your cuck mind srs
its over for LTR cels in2021 srs; your foid wont be able to keep her eyes off her insta/Tiktok Chads in this day and age even if its not boring the first 1-2 years
eh but you're young and :bluepill: and you';ll learn, in time, i guess, that you cant replace your mother

yes they re programmed to lose attracion after a partner cucks to them and gives them a kid :feelswhy::soy::feelsuhh:
its over for ,marriage cels