A guide to Lazy Eye, Why it's Crucial for Looksmax, & How To Fix.

4lt.Real

4lt.Real

Ascending
A Guide To Lazy Eye :cop: 👀

I'm gonna make this guide very easy to read so have fun reading.
I bet you a gazillion dollars that your lazy eye is on your left eye. why? Because Amblyopia (or Lazy eye) is when a brain focuses on one eye rather than the other.

When nerve pathways between the brain and an eye aren't properly stimulated, the brain favors the other eye (This is how lazy eye are created). So lazy eye is mostly a neurological problem.

What Causes it

Strabismus
Cataract
Refractive error
Droopy eyelids

Why is a lazy eye crucial for Looksmax?
Eyes are the MOST important feature you can have, and ruining the most important thing is brutal. Having an asymmetrical eye can hurt your looks/appearance. Having symmetrical eyes is crucial for both functional and aesthetic reasons.

How To Fix Lazy Eye

- Nonsurgical methods RANKED

1. Wearing an eyepatch (Piratemaxxing)

wearing an eyepatch on your stronger eye will train/force the weaker eye and that will help build the neuro connection to enhance the weaker eye.

AI TAKES ON EYE PATCH FOR LAZY EYE

How Eye Patching Works

1. Forces Use of the Weaker Eye: The primary purpose of eye patching is to cover the stronger eye, thereby forcing the weaker eye to work harder. This increased use stimulates the visual pathways and encourages the brain to process visual information from the weaker eye.
  2. Restores Visual Input: By occluding the stronger eye, the brain begins to acknowledge and interpret the visual signals coming from the lazy eye. This helps in developing a better connection between the eye and the brain, which is crucial for proper visual development.
  3. Duration of Patching: Treatment duration can vary based on the severity of amblyopia and the age of the child. Studies have shown that patching for as little as two hours a day can be effective, especially when combined with near vision exercises. In some cases, full-time patching (up to six hours a day) may be recommended, particularly for severe amblyopia.
(@Clavicular approved)

2. Eye Workout
For some ppl who don't have an eyepatch or dont wanna buy one.
so like the pirate method eye workout is for you to train the weaker eye.
Do an eye workout while closing your strong eye so your weaker eye is more focused. there are a lot of eye workouts but here are some I recommend
A.
or
B. Get a pen and focus on the tip on it. Close your strong eye with ur hand. And focus with ur weak eye. ( You can use ur fingers or whatever )

3. Glasses/Contacts
This might help by correcting the Refractive error (the causes of lazy eye)

4. Eyedrops
Atropine Drops
: "Atropine drops are used to dilate the pupils and blur close-up vision in the stronger eye" This make weaker eye to work harder.

Surgical Methods
  • Strabismus surgery
  • Cataract surgery
  • Droopy eyelid surgery
  • Eyelid lift

Things You shouldnt do if you have a lazy eye
1. Ignoring and not doing anything about it
This can make the lazy eye more vision loss and overall bad for ur eye
2. Too much screen time

3. Doing this pose

This can make the bottom eye less focused (making it weaker).

Tagging Bhais
@xnj @Rigged @CopiumX @ascension @tempelcat4 @nathan @ryuken @asdvek @God-himself @Vidales @PsychoDsk @N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Perfectionists, tempelcat4, looksmaxpill and 16 others

I bet you a gazillion dollars that your lazy eye is on your left eye. why? Because Amblyopia (or Lazy eye) is when a brain focuses on one eye rather than the other.

When nerve pathways between the brain and an eye aren't properly stimulated, the brain favors the other eye (This is how lazy eye are created). So lazy eye is mostly a neurological problem.
View attachment 3132741 View attachment 3132743

What Causes it

Strabismus
Cataract
Refractive error
Droopy eyelids

Eyes are the MOST important feature you can have, and ruining the most important thing is brutal. Having an asymmetrical eye can hurt your looks/appearance. Having symmetrical eyes is crucial for both functional and aesthetic reasons.

How To Fix Lazy Eye

wearing an eyepatch on your stronger eye will train/force the weaker eye and that will help build the neuro connection to enhance the weaker eye.

How Eye Patching Works

1. Forces Use of the Weaker Eye: The primary purpose of eye patching is to cover the stronger eye, thereby forcing the weaker eye to work harder. This increased use stimulates the visual pathways and encourages the brain to process visual information from the weaker eye.
  2. Restores Visual Input: By occluding the stronger eye, the brain begins to acknowledge and interpret the visual signals coming from the lazy eye. This helps in developing a better connection between the eye and the brain, which is crucial for proper visual development.
  3. Duration of Patching: Treatment duration can vary based on the severity of amblyopia and the age of the child. Studies have shown that patching for as little as two hours a day can be effective, especially when combined with near vision exercises. In some cases, full-time patching (up to six hours a day) may be recommended, particularly for severe amblyopia.
View attachment 3132874 (@Clavicular approved)

2. Eye Workout
Do an eye workout while closing your strong eye so your weaker eye is more focused. there are a lot of eye workouts but here are some I recommend
A.
or
B. Get a pen and focus on the tip on it. Close your strong eye with ur hand. And focus with ur weak eye. ( You can use ur fingers or whatever )
View attachment 3132884

3. Glasses/Contacts

4. Eyedrops
Atropine Drops
: "Atropine drops are used to dilate the pupils and blur close-up vision in the stronger eye" This make weaker eye to work harder.

Surgical Methods
  • Strabismus surgery
  • Cataract surgery
  • Droopy eyelid surgery
  • Eyelid lift

2. Too much screen time

3. Doing this pose
View attachment 3132922

Tagging Bhais
@Rigged @CopiumX @ascension @tempelcat4 @nathan @ryuken @asdvek @God-himself @Vidales @PsychoDsk @N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.

Good thread man :)

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Rzn, mathis, IndraBC and 1 other person
Sticky thread?
"Please mods?"

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ryuken, IndraBC and Outerz14
Only repping bc u tagged me, other than that shit thread bhai :p:p :):)

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Charisma, ryuken, IndraBC and 3 others
Shit thread dnr just squint

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: ryuken and Outerz14
Only repping bc u tagged me, other than that shit thread bhai :p:p :):)
Niggers when you put 1 molecule of effort then they say the forum is dead:forcedsmile:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Rzn, ryuken, Gaygymmaxx and 1 other person
Shit thread

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: kingmidas122, Outerz14 and 4lt.Real
Good thread but the Piratemaxxing (covering the stronger eye) mostly works from ages 7-11. It is very rare to see cases of people puberty using this method.

• +1
Reactions: kingmidas122 and 4lt.Real
Good thread but the Piratemaxxing (covering the stronger eye) mostly works from ages 7-11. It is very rare to see cases of people puberty using this method.
nah it still works trust me bro

• +1
Reactions: vortex
I have that shit and it's brutal

• +1
Reactions: kingmidas122

View attachment 3132741 View attachment 3132743

What Causes it

Strabismus
Cataract
Refractive error
Droopy eyelids

How To Fix Lazy Eye

How Eye Patching Works

View attachment 3132874 (@Clavicular approved)

2. Eye Workout
A.
or
View attachment 3132884

3. Glasses/Contacts

4. Eyedrops
Atropine Drops

Surgical Methods
  • Strabismus surgery
  • Cataract surgery
  • Droopy eyelid surgery
  • Eyelid lift

2. Too much screen time

3. Doing this pose
View attachment 3132922

Tagging Bhais
@xnj @Rigged @CopiumX @ascension @tempelcat4 @nathan @ryuken @asdvek @God-himself @Vidales @PsychoDsk @N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.

good thread for lazyeyecels

• +1
Reactions: kingmidas122
Good thread, lowk needed this

• +1
Reactions: dostoyevski
can you develop lazy eye during puberty? I had perfect vision and then at 16 my right eye got blurry:feelswhy: is it lazy eye or smth else?

• +1
Reactions: ryuken
didn't get the alert for the tag fuck anyways bookmarked good thread will read now or when i wake up

• +1
Reactions: 4lt.Real