a GUIDE TO LSJL. POSSIBLE HEIGHT GROWTH METHOD

heightmaxxing

heightmaxxing

I want a perfect body I want a perfect soul
disclaimer. This might not work AND could cause damage. do your own research before performing this. Even if this does work it takes years and is not a overnight thing.

This guy has a alot of videos about it

EVIDENCE IT MIGHT WORK

"Previous mouse studies show that bone formation at the periosteum can be induced by most loading modalities, but their efficacy at the endosteum is not consistently demonstrated" - https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2700035/
"Knee loading [9, 10] and elbow loading [11], producing small mechanical strains (< 50 μstrain), have been demonstrated as an effective means to activate bone formation in the tibia, femur and ulna" - SAME STUDY

disclaimer. This might not work could cause damage. do your own research before performing this. Even if this does work it takes years and is not a over night thing.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and zurzolo

Potential Applications of Pulsating Joint Loading in Sports Medicine​

Lengthening of mouse hindlimbs with joint loading
Knee loading stimulates cortical bone formation in murine femur

Joint loading-driven bone formation and signaling pathways predicted from genome-wide expression profiles​

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and zurzolo
  • +1
Reactions: zurzolo
heard about that, heard its painful and like really bad for joints bro, numbness, pain in bones, and results are like so small it will take forever (like 1mm for like a week). for 1cm you will lose your ability to walk so i would not recommend this.

• +1
Reactions: mewingmaxxer and heightmaxxing
buy aesthetic primal 6ft6 method i saw it on tiktok 5'2 to 6'1

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mathis, 5'7 zoomer, onskibidi and 1 other person
heard about that, heard its painful and like really bad for joints bro, numbness, pain in bones, and results are like so small it will take forever (like 1mm for like a week). for 1cm you will lose your ability to walk so i would not recommend this.
1mm a week is actually very good that's 2 inches in a year. it's less than that . people are unsure about its affects on joints tho

buy aesthetic primal 6ft6 method i saw it on tiktok 5'2 to 6'1
5,2 to 6,1 is not possible. Ive seen that some of the things in there might work. likely for a couple of inches

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: MA_ascender
1mm a week is actually very good that's 2 inches in a year. it's less than that . people are unsure about its affects on joints tho
yea but thats like at start your joints are like smashed like compressed like together from gravity like from all the years standing on them, at first you decompress them a bit and you maybe see progress at start then its just damaging. from 5'7 - 5'9 in 14 years bro just do surgery his joints are damaged af it has bad effects for sure

• +1
Reactions: heightmaxxing
yea but thats like at start your joints are like smashed like compressed like together from gravity like from all the years standing on them, at first you decompress them a bit and you maybe see progress at start then its just damaging. from 5'7 - 5'9 in 14 years bro just do surgery his joints are damaged af it has bad effects for sure
He is still doing it so I doubt it has affected him too much. The problem with surgery is its immense costs

better to just do LL surgery

• +1
just be austin waynes friend

• +1
5,2 to 6,1 is not possible. Ive seen that some of the things in there might work. likely for a couple of inches
dude don't tell me you think i'd fall for the fucking 6ft6 method bruh :lul::lul::lul::lul:

• JFL
glucosamine for joint health?

• +1
isclaimer. This might not work AND could cause damage. do your own research before performing this. Even if this does work it takes years and is not a overnight thing.
what do u think is the fastest rate of growth possible with lsjl

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: oppastoppathe2nd
  • +1
Reactions: oppastoppathe2nd
  • +1
disclaimer. This might not work AND could cause damage. do your own research before performing this. Even if this does work it takes years and is not a overnight thing.

This guy has a alot of videos about it

EVIDENCE IT MIGHT WORK

"Previous mouse studies show that bone formation at the periosteum can be induced by most loading modalities, but their efficacy at the endosteum is not consistently demonstrated" - https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2700035/
"Knee loading [9, 10] and elbow loading [11], producing small mechanical strains (< 50 μstrain), have been demonstrated as an effective means to activate bone formation in the tibia, femur and ulna" - SAME STUDY

disclaimer. This might not work could cause damage. do your own research before performing this. Even if this does work it takes years and is not an over night thing.

Tried it for like a year.
Maybe gained 0.4cm or something.

• +1