A Guide to .org users : asdvek

Greypiller

Greypiller

6'1 , sub5
this is a new series of threads where i give my own take on .org users and tell a bit about them and their pros and cons and my take on them

Information : asdvek is a somewhat normal user in this cespit, he joined the website on Feb 7, 2024. he has 12,401 posts (about 84.91 a day) he is mainly know for his steroids and trolling
Controversies : nothing to my knowledge
most seen in : offtopic, looksmax
Accomplices/friends : usually acts alone
Most know for : steroids and trolling
Enemies : @lastamericanvirgin but this nigga hates on everybody so he doesnt really count
Recent accomplishments : none to my knowledge
Image 2024 07 13 080336729

would i recommend talking to this user? : ✅yes, hes a pretty standardcel and good to talk to
@asdvek @Xangsane @n9wiff @try2beme @alurmo @AOL @mirrormogger @sickdawgie @SecularIslamist @Darkeningstar tar @gigell @try2beme

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: mirrormogger, ambi, Klaas Vaaker and 15 others
this is a new series of threads where i give my own take on .org users and tell a bit about them and their pros and cons and my take on them

Information : asdvek is a somewhat normal user in this cespit, he joined the website on Feb 7, 2024. he has 12,401 posts (about 84.91 a day) he is mainly know for his steroids and trolling
Enemies : @lastamericanvirgin but this nigga hates on everybody so he doesnt really count
View attachment 3027679
would i recommend talking to this user? : ✅yes, hes a pretty standardcel and good to talk to
@asdvek @Xangsane @n9wiff @try2beme @alurmo @AOL @mirrormogger @sickdawgie @SecularIslamist @Darkeningstar tar @gigell
bump

• +1
Reactions: ambi, asdvek, Shkreliii and 3 others

View attachment 3027679
@asdvek @Xangsane @n9wiff @try2beme @alurmo @AOL @mirrormogger @sickdawgie @SecularIslamist @Darkeningstar tar @gigell
everyone gtfih

• +1
Reactions: ambi, asdvek, Shkreliii and 2 others

View attachment 3027679
bump

• +1
Reactions: ambi, asdvek, Shkreliii and 1 other person

View attachment 3027679
bump

• +1
Reactions: ambi, asdvek, Shkreliii and 1 other person
You won’t get any traction with these lames, might as well put me next to get 100 reps:feelshehe:

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: greywind, ambi, billymidnight and 6 others
Hello? Is anybody here? It’s a ghost town
Echo(echo echo echo)

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: billymidnight, Shkreliii, Chadeep and 6 others
You won’t get any traction with these lames, might as well put me next to get 100 reps:feelshehe:
might do the next one on master, but if i do he will probably ban me:lul::lul:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: asdvek, Shkreliii and Lyxguxx

View attachment 3027679
@asdvek @Xangsane @n9wiff @try2beme @alurmo @AOL @mirrormogger @sickdawgie @SecularIslamist @Darkeningstar tar @gigell @try2beme
JFL, nice idea.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ambi, Shkreliii, emo and 5 others
Avi failo is real. You need to bump 3-4 times before getting a reply.

• JFL
Reactions: Shkreliii, emo, wsada and 1 other person
Avi failo is real. You need to bump 3-4 times before getting a reply.
lookism even applies to .org :feelswhy:, i cant escape it

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: ambi, asdvek, Shkreliii and 6 others

View attachment 3027679
Very good user IMO
He's just rotting for some reason

• Love it
Reactions: asdvek
one of the worst users on .org nigger is a tiktokfag, joined in 2024 and has that many posts

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: ChadL1te, ambi and asdvek
one of the worst users on .org nigger is a tiktokfag, joined in 2024 and has that many posts
2023 negative rep user :p

• +1
Make a guide to @greycel .

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Shkreliii and greycel
Me next

• JFL
Reactions: Darkeningstar
One can discretely estimate the abused dog based on how much one insists on getting a personal file on looksmax.org

• JFL
He’s literally the worst user on .org

• WTF
He also rated my face and gave me good looksmaxxing advices and feedback

• Love it
How about u try telling the truth next time and not being a good goy

• +1
Reactions: Never Get Up
No I must have my mysterious aura :chad::feelsez:

But fr, do someone who wants to be done
Im indifferent to all of this
And I'm one of the smaller accounts here

But I like this unique idea man. Will be good for newgen Greycels to see
Tag me in your threads for @King Solomon @BigJimsWornOutTires @Lefty Rankin

Also you might benefit from asking about the friends part from the person in PMs perhaps?
I think @asdvek is pretty close to @TechnoBoss for example

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: SDPmaggot and asdvek
No I must have my mysterious aura :chad::feelsez:

But fr, do someone who wants to be done
Im indifferent to all of this
And I'm one of the smaller accounts here

But I like this unique idea man. Will be good for newgen Greycels to see
Tag me in your threads for @King Solomon @BigJimsWornOutTires @Lefty Rankin

Also you might benefit from asking about the friends part from the person in PMs perhaps?
I think @asdvek is pretty close to @TechnoBoss for example
will do , @alurmo is next

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: asdvek and greycel
Asdvek has such high aura he hasnt even replied, brutal.

• JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, asdvek and greycel
i dont use tiktok

thanks bhai good series
Stfu u joined in 2024 and have 12,0000+ fucking posts u have no fkin social life. Also stop acting like ur some OG u came from tiktok like most of us 2024 ones did

Stfu u joined in 2024 and have 12,0000+ fucking posts u have no fkin social life. Also stop acting like ur some OG u came from tiktok like most of us 2024 ones did
im not OG, but didn't come from tiktok

• JFL
Reactions: GabachoCopium
Know that I am an even better rotter for now

• +1
Reactions: silencio

View attachment 3027679
I like these posts do Clavicular next.