A Guide to .org users : Clavicular

Greypiller

Greypiller

6'1 , sub5
this is a new series of threads where i give my own take on .org users and tell a bit about them and their pros and cons and my take on them , (megathread coming soon)
Information : clavicular joined the forum on Aug 19, 2023, hes quite a famous user on .org and a content creator . he has quite the history on .org and is one of the most interesting users on .org
Controversies : He namedropped .org in a tiktok of his and alot of people got upset because that would just bring more greycels
most seen in : looksmax
Accomplices/friends : none to my knowledge
Most known for : High quality guides
Enemies : none to my knowledge
Recent Accomplishments : managed to get mod
Image 2024 07 15 204732876

Would i recommend talking to this user? : ✅yes, he gives out good high quality info
@Clavicular @Imretarded? @gigell @DalitBoss @Darkeningstar @<6PSLcel @try2beme @Xangsane @ChadL1te @AOL @sickdawgie @alurmo @mirrormogger @Gengar

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Lyxguxx, Funnyunenjoyer1, Imretarded? and 9 others
this is a new series of threads where i give my own take on .org users and tell a bit about them and their pros and cons and my take on them , (megathread coming soon)
Information : clavicular joined the forum on Aug 19, 2023, hes quite a famous user on .org and a content creator . he has quite the history on .org and is one of the most interesting users on .org
Controversies : He namedropped .org in a tiktok of his and alot of people got upset because that would just bring more greycels
View attachment 3032845
Would i recommend talking to this user? : ✅yes, he gives out good high quality info
@Clavicular @Imretarded? @gigell @DalitBoss @Darkeningstar @<6PSLcel @try2beme @Xangsane @ChadL1te @AOL @sickdawgie @alurmo @mirrormogger @Gengar
bump

• +1
Reactions: asdvek
View attachment 3032845
bump

• +1
Reactions: asdvek and Darkeningstar
View attachment 3032845
gtfih dalits

• +1
Reactions: asdvek and Darkeningstar
View attachment 3032845
bump

• +1
Do @thenewhebbe and @Manletmachine

• Woah
Reactions: Manletmachine
View attachment 3032845
hes a faggot who pays a guy on fiverr to record videos for his bum ass and writes bp shit on top of it and posts it on cucktok

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Marsiere214, TechnoBoss, tombradylover and 4 others
View attachment 3032845
bump everyone gtfih now

• +1
View attachment 3032845
GAWK GAWK GAWK GAWK

• JFL
Reactions: TechnoBoss and Greypiller
Interesting insights! Looking forward to your megathread. Would love to hear your take on more users and their contributions.

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar
He is part of an evil cult and got popular out of nowhere

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, fuse and Darkeningstar
Interesting insights! Looking forward to your megathread. Would love to hear your take on more users and their contributions.
thanks bhai:feelsgah:

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, asdvek and Darkeningstar
That one con he has (putting the forum on tiktok and bringing greycels) completely cancels out his accomplishments and pros

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Darkeningstar and fuse
Also bhai u fixed ur post to rep with these series

• +1
Also bhai u fixed ur post to rep with these series
finally i can post in peace without some dalit saying "muh bad rep ratio"

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar and asdvek
That one con he has (putting the forum on tiktok and bringing greycels) completely cancels out his accomplishments and pros
yh

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar and asdvek
i'm his number one enemy you didn't include me in the post

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist and Darkeningstar
He raises LTB standards

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: boss8055, SecularIslamist, USERΝAME and 1 other person
Well bro. What about me?

• +1
There is not a single notable user registered after 2020

Get off your knees nigga

• JFL
Reactions: Greypiller
Add me as his enemy, this guy is just another narcy American locationmaxxed normie with money

• JFL
Good concept but go deeper, link best threads posted by users and other things too.

Thanks for this bhai. I barely interact with him but see his name thrown around.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: boss8055 and Imretarded?
View attachment 3032845
will never forgive for exposing this place to normies:feelswah:

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214 and Greypiller
View attachment 3032845
my fav nt autist