A Guide to .org users : Imretarded?

Greypiller

Greypiller

6'1 , sub5
this is a new series of threads where i give my own take on .org users and tell a bit about them and their pros and cons and my take on them

Information : Imretarded? is an interesting user , he joined on Mar 2, 2024 by looking at his profile you would assume hes just another japanese obsessed incel however he is one of the nicest and best users on .org
Controversies : none to my knowledge
most seen in : offtopic , random threads
Accomplices/friends : gets along with most people on .org
Most known for : japan obsession , being a nice user
Enemies : nobody tbh
Recent accomplishments : none to my knowledge
Image 2024 07 12 220147726

would i recommend talking to this user ? : ✅yes, overall very friendly and fun to talk to
@Imretarded? @gigell @n9wiff @Darkeningstar @<6PSLcel @try2beme @Xangsane @ChadL1te

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: zurzolo, Chadeep, Imretarded? and 17 others
this is a new series of threads where i give my own take on .org users and tell a bit about them and their pros and cons

Information : Imretarded? is an interesting user , he joined on Mar 2, 2024 by looking at his profile you would assume hes just another japanese obsessed incel however he is one of the nicest and best users on .org
View attachment 3026937
would i recommend talking to this user ? : ✅yes, overall very friendly and fun to talk to
@Imretarded? @gigell @n9wiff @Darkeningstar @<6PSLcel @try2beme @Xangsane @ChadL1te
bump

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: zurzolo, skkrrrtcantdo, DalitBoss and 2 others
this is a new series of threads where i give my own take on .org users and tell a bit about them and their pros and cons

View attachment 3026937
bump

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: zurzolo, skkrrrtcantdo, DalitBoss and 2 others

View attachment 3026937
bump , dalits gtfih

• +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: zurzolo, Imretarded?, skkrrrtcantdo and 3 others

View attachment 3026937
Me please😍

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar and heightmaxxing
get to the back of the line bhai , i got 5 more people i need to do
Okay. Just so you know im the gookologist of .org :soy: i dont think weve ever interacted

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar
this is a new series of threads where i give my own take on .org users and tell a bit about them and their pros and cons and my take on them

View attachment 3026937
will make more threads on mfs in here, hopefully i will be able to complete the megathread by end of the month

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: skkrrrtcantdo, Darkeningstar and aspiringexcel
yea baby

Attachments

• lifefuel.jpg
    lifefuel.jpg
    9.2 KB · Views: 0
He's very snobby about rep. He bullies me every day because I didn't jestermaxx my rep into the positives like he did. I'm considering deleting tbh @Imretarded?

• JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, Imretarded? and Darkeningstar
He's very snobby about rep. He bullies me every day because I didn't jestermaxx my rep into the positives like he did. I'm considering deleting tbh @Imretarded?
to me hes not rlly snobby abt rep

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Imretarded? and skkrrrtcantdo
  • +1
Reactions: skkrrrtcantdo and Darkeningstar
also once the megathread releases we finally have a guide on who to put on ignore and who not so greycels got a handbook of some sort. this guide will be a premade list of niggas you should avoid and who are good users

• +1
Reactions: skkrrrtcantdo, DalitBoss and Darkeningstar
Animated GIF

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Imretarded? and Darkeningstar
my nigga, the megathread is gonna be insane. finally we can have a guide on who to put on ignore , this megathread is gonna take ages tho . would appreciate if people gave me information on users i put on the guides

• +1
Reactions: skkrrrtcantdo and Darkeningstar
Put me 7th in the line?? :p

Bhai what position am I? I asked a while ago on the Xangsane thread.
Current order is :
@asdvek
@alurmo
@Madridista
@Sprinkles
@SecularIslamist
@n9wiff
@lestoa
Rest is gonna be added soon bhai:feelsbadman:,this is gonna take a while would appreciate if you could give me info abt all the users cause idk what everyone is famous for. Hopefully i can get the megathread done as soon as possible

• Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: Imretarded? and Madridista
Current order is :
@asdvek
@alurmo
@Madridista
@Sprinkles
@SecularIslamist
@n9wiff
@lestoa
Rest is gonna be added soon bhai:feelsbadman:,this is gonna take a while would appreciate if you could give me info abt all the users cause idk what everyone is famous for. Hopefully i can get the megathread done as soon as possible
Just go through my threads. Copy and paste every single one into a pdf.

Load it up on perplexity.ai and ask it to find out the key themes and insights.

Job done. You're welcome.

• JFL
Reactions: Darkeningstar
Just go through my threads. Copy and paste every single one into a pdf.

Load it up on perplexity.ai and ask it to find out the key themes and insights.

Job done. You're welcome.
Thanks my nigga , appreciate the help . This will make it alot easier to find information about all users i have no idea about

• Love it
Reactions: SecularIslamist
a thread like this on me would mog hard tbh

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Imretarded? and fuse
a thread like this on me would mog hard tbh
Will do but like 11 other people have asked me to do the same :lul:, im still trying to think about how i can do all of these guys

• Love it
Reactions: ambi
Thanks my nigga , appreciate the help . This will make it alot easier to find information about all users i have no idea about
Duuddeeeee you need to do me bro!!! With Mr.Lips and everything

Fuaaaaark , i got like 12 people to do threads on now this is gonna be hard:feelsbadman:
Dude, I’ve known you longer they we go wayyyyy back bro, remember the one time we did that one thing?

View attachment 3026937
Me next

View attachment 3026937
mirin rep maxxing idea tbh
:feelshehe:
sowwy N word

• +1
Reactions: nword49

View attachment 3026937
dnrd
4244339 GR3FJemXIAAdbem