A guy at my gym is using the bench press bar to do rows

Peachy

Peachy

in a void of omnipresent Chaos
To be more clear, he's using the bar from the bench press bench and he puts it back on the bench after he's done with the set.

I used to do that at a small gym I went to cause there was no dedicated row area

• +1
Reactions: IndianJock
I used to do that at a small gym I went to cause there was no dedicated row area
There's 3 squat racks at my gym jfl. If u gonna take the bar from the bench press, it better be the decline bp.

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer
There's 3 squat racks at my gym jfl. If u gonna take the bar from the bench press, it better be the decline bp.
There's only 1 squat rack at my old gym.

I hated when people would do overhead press or curls at the 1 and only squat rack with their crap weight that doesn't need the bar. I would legit be pissed.

At my new gym there's 12 squat racks so always have a spot now.

if i go to the gym the kids i knew in high school are going to make fun of me

To be more clear, he's using the bar from the bench press bench and he puts it back on the bench after he's done with the set.
What's the problem? Barbell is a barbell. If the squat rack is taken are you just gonna wait like a fucking bitch or do some rows?

• +1
Reactions: somalicel
  • +1
Reactions: Peachy and 6'4 looksmaxxxer
What's the problem? Barbell is a barbell. If the squat rack is taken are you just gonna wait like a fucking bitch or do some rows?
The squat rack was not taken

Jfl at these gymcel copera

fuck those dickbags at the gym who misuse the equipment. i once beat up three chads for doing deadlifts on the rack

Must be a wait for it curry