A guy got stabbed in front of my house (germany)

givemeheight

givemeheight

Silver
In the night a shitskin nigga from syria stabbed another guy, they were a group of immigrants who just stabbed a 24 y old and robbed him. They don't know how many people, but I could hear them through my window besides not seeing much. The friends of the 24y old had to run away because they were about to get stabbed too. Police came 10-15minutes after that.

You have the feeling you live in a syria warzone right now. I used to love germany. But now I hate this country. I hate olaf scholz and I hate angela merkel even more who far opened the gates. That's why germany is going downhill. We had a immigrant and integration problem for years, but instead of doing something about it, they invited the whole shit world to come over and stay.

If you drive with the trains in hamburg or berlin you have at least 80% immigrants (in some places even up to 90% easily). Before 2015 it was like 20-30% (which is already way toooo much). Brutal.

Also you hear crazy niggas screaming every night now.

I will try to emigrate to hungary, I hope it's still a place in the future where a white man can live in peace and where I don't have to be scared to get children in the future.

• +1
Reactions: N1666
Dnr. Modern day germans are cucks, over for you.