A hroup of blacck femcels get mogged by a group of white femcels. Cry about it on reddit

Manu le coq

Manu le coq

Kraken

Important points:

• The writer, along with five gorgeous black women friends, went to a black club to celebrate a birthday.
  • They were dressed up, feeling confident, and hoping to meet some attractive black men who had arrived and were seated in a VIP section nearby.
  • Despite exchanging looks and smiles, the group of women was not approached by the men or any other men in the club.
  • Later, a group of drunk and disheveled white girls arrived, and the men from the VIP section immediately invited them to join their table.
  • The writer and her friends felt hurt and disappointed, as they had put effort into their appearance and were ignored, while the white girls seemed to receive attention effortlessly.
  • The writer acknowledges that she and her friends tried to rationalize the situation, but the hurtful feelings persist
5C8967DA EFA2 4BD1 9B05 0F26CAEA50BE

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8365, Deleted member 29155, PointOfNoReturn and 2 others
I think it had nothing to do with their race. I belive it’s most likely because these women were pretty ugly.
Not getting aproached at a club where you are the preference there is defnitely because you lack the look.
Also op has referenced one time that she was overweight

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29155
Exactly, if you donkt get aproached at a black club. As a black woman you’re just fat or ugly
Blacks are very aggressive. Both men & women. I’m White but have gone to Majority Black clubs. Black girls aggressively hit on me. To the point of literally shoving their tits in my face.

I was raped by a black foid at my job

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29155

Users who are viewing this thread

Back