a htb asked for my snap

zub111

zub111

Silver
basically this tall htb was with her friend group and i was walking past her with my group of friends, they wave at us we wave back, they then get a bit further and start shouting “ the tall guy with the mullet is hot” and whatever (referring to me as im 6”5 with a mullet) then she comes over and asks for my snap, okay sounds good? no it’s been like 3 hours and she still hasn’t added me back yet. maybe she was lying to me and maybe she didn’t think i was hot or maybe her phone died . either or she’s probably getting fucked my a chad rn while i am wondering why she didn’t add me back, over as i am sub8. can anyone tell me why she did t add me back also this isn’t a brag story at all it’s actually humiliating

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead, watah, greywind and 4 others
aoistroilia moite

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: zurzolo, Darkeningstar and iblamechico
Mullet cel

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: zurzolo, Clqs, greycel and 2 others
Mullets me

• Ugh..
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: zurzolo, iblamechico and jacky hanma
Mtn?

• +1
Reactions: zurzolo
Dnr
No care if no p in v or m

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: watah, zurzolo, vermillioncorefan and 1 other person
You’re 6’5 so maybe she liked u. Pm me ur face and I’ll rate u
not true height doesn’t matter, i don’t need ur rating jfl ive been rated by a bunch of older members all have been high mtn

• +1
Reactions: zurzolo and mb2007
not true height doesn’t matter, i don’t need ur rating jfl ive been rated by a bunch of older members all have been high mtn
At 6’5 height is a big halo. Height past 5’10 till 6’3 doesn’t matter.

• +1
Reactions: zub111 and zurzolo
Tired of lanklets on this forum pretending they suffer

• +1
Reactions: zurzolo
It's only been 3 hours bro calm down, most girls don't get back instantly

• +1
Reactions: zub111 and zurzolo
Mullets are gay cut it off

• +1
Reactions: STUPIDREFEREES and zurzolo
basically this tall htb was with her friend group and i was walking past her with my group of friends, they wave at us we wave back, they then get a bit further and start shouting “ the tall guy with the mullet is hot” and whatever (referring to me as im 6”5 with a mullet) then she comes over and asks for my snap, okay sounds good? no it’s been like 3 hours and she still hasn’t added me back yet. maybe she was lying to me and maybe she didn’t think i was hot or maybe her phone died . either or she’s probably getting fucked my a chad rn while i am wondering why she didn’t add me back, over as i am sub8. can anyone tell me why she did t add me back also this isn’t a brag story at all it’s actually humiliating
Stop thinking so much about it bro. Just take some deep breaths and relax.

• +1
Reactions: zub111
Yeah Australian chicks are so fucking mid I’m live there

no wonder ur still incel. blimey, it’s chad only in chadstralia