A Humble Question For Moderators...

StoicNihilist

StoicNihilist

Ascended Truecel.
A humble question for moderators, both here and .co:

Do you ever regret banning so many people?

The rules here on looksmax are more lax it seems, thus less users tend to be banned. But on incels.is the mods can be SUPER elitist. It feels like even long time users who always contributed interesting discussions to the forum were permabanned over slight transgressions. Only to be replaced with greycel shitposters who will make about 150 posts before losing interest in the forum. There's over 10,000 registered members on .co, but only around 200 truly active users it seems like.

If I was a mod, I'd be the opposite. People would have to try very hard to convince me to allow them to make an account. After seeing them around on the forum for a while and getting to know them a bit, I'd feel really hesitant to just permaban them outright. I'd give them plenty of warnings and temp bans before that happened. That's just the kind of person I am though. I hate meeting new people, and tend to stick with people who I've become familiar with.

• +1
Reactions: john_cope, WORLDSTARHIPHOP, SikKunt and 1 other person
Mods and admins are gay as fuck for perma banning nigga

Admins = Bluepilled

Life doesnt give us a second chance , so why doing the same

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
Knajjd

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Dicklet.4.3, SikKunt and Deleted member 1560
Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2969 and Deleted member 1464
knajjd isn't even bad looking. If he grew some facial hair, got a mild tan, and maybe used a bit of retinoid cream to brighten up his skin? He'd ascend. No doubt
he is good the way he is, he only have a very bad height; he is very much in line with the aesthetic ideal and good, and a beard and masculinity in him would look very ugly, whatever

Goblin

• +1
Reactions: pisslord
isnt he turbo manlet?
he is good the way he is, he only have a very bad height; he is very much in line with the aesthetic ideal and good, and a beard and masculinity in him would look very ugly, whatever

Face > Everything Else

If your face looks good enough, there are definitely some females who would waive the height gap.

If fucking Peter Dinklage can slay with hot babes in Hollywood, then that is proof that height is only a part of the equation it takes to get laid. Height does matter, but not anywhere as much as your face does.

Plus... if knajjd wanted, there are asain women who are shorter than him. If he looksmaxxed, that would definitely be an option for him.

Face > Everything Else

If your face looks good enough, there are definitely some females who would waive the height gap.

If fucking Peter Dinklage can slay with hot babes in Hollywood, then that is proof that height is only a part of the equation it takes to get laid. Height does matter, but not anywhere as much as your face does.

View attachment 123585

Plus... if knajjd wanted, there are asain women who are shorter than him. If he looksmaxxed, that would definitely be an option for him.
so why he modcelin here?

I complained about it a long, long time ago. it all happened the summer after minassian, so incels.me was only good for like 6 months.

it went to shit really fast after knajjd fucked the whole show up, im so glad this place exists and has less strict rules, more so im glad that knajjd never comes here.

im convinced the whole shit show is just controlled opposition and they need a good turnover rate to keep the userbase flowing

but so much of it is the product of literally sucking knajjds cock in discord.

Knajjd is the biggest fakecel I have ever seen. Face like a Greek god.

He is probably larping as 5'2 as an excuse to stay on incels.is and push people around.

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel