A.I. vs Artists

lemonnz

lemonnz

Aspiemaxxed
Artists are getting cucked so hard and tbh they deserve it, who tf picks a futile job such as art in this technology advancing era we live in, it’s literally just darwinism

• +1
Reactions: nathan, 1966Ford, Boxingfan and 1 other person
I wrote a thread on this last year jfl wanna see?

• +1
Reactions: nathan
Soon we will have large amounts of people mostly burger flippers complaining about robots/A.I. taking over the world
I wrote a thread on this last year jfl wanna see?
Sure

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
I like anime and manga so I feel like I can comment on this topic ai art is ok but also scary hopefully it ends up good in the long run

• +1
Reactions: lemonnz
Soon we will have large amounts of people mostly burger flippers complaining about robots/A.I. taking over the world

Sure

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: nathan and lemonnz
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: nathan and Xangsane
  • +1
Reactions: nathan and lemonnz
ai is still far off, it's going need a lot of manual post processing by artists/editors to be presentable. i really wish ai will advance to the point of being point and click though. this way the leftard monopoly on art can finally be breached and we can produce radical right wing content to the masses that is as effective as hollywood and jewflix

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Xangsane, lemonnz, 1966Ford and 1 other person
Artists are getting cucked so hard and tbh they deserve it, who tf picks a futile job such as art in this technology advancing era we live in, it’s literally just darwinism

what jobs won't be taken over by AI in the next 100 years? I mean it has the capability to do anything a human can but 10x better

• +1
It's their fault anyways. I mean most artists are fairly liberal or leftist, so pretty much they voted for these technocratic ideas. Just mindless subhumans who can't face the consequences

• +1
Reactions: lemonnz and nathan
AI is supposed to be cleaning fucking toliets and building houses. Why the FUCK is it taking over art?

The whole point of this shit is so people have more to explore the humanities.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL, SidharthTheSlayer and lemonnz
what jobs won't be taken over by AI in the next 100 years? I mean it has the capability to do anything a human can but 10x better
10x better is an understatement. I think art was overhyped of being “creative” but all it took was a machine learning algorithm to be replaced. I think most STEM related careers are safe as they actually require creativeness to create new theories and such. I mean without coders and programmers this A.I. thing wouldn’t have been possible.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer and nathan
lol I used to tell the artsy kids in my class that AI was better than real art and they would rage

• JFL
10x better is an understatement. I think art was overhyped of being “creative” but all it took was a machine learning algorithm to be replaced. I think most STEM related careers are safe as they actually require creativeness to create new theories and such. I mean without coders and programmers this A.I. thing wouldn’t have been possible.
lol I used to tell the artsy kids in my class that AI was better than real art and they would rage
We are going to kill you guys along with your machines
IMG 6219

• JFL
Spoken like a dumbfuck consumer slave who can't tell the difference between AI generated slop and art, because all you know is human generated slop.
AI is supposed to be cleaning fucking toliets and building houses. Why the FUCK is it taking over art?

The whole point of this shit is so people have more to explore the humanities.
On paper, it's fine, because AI can also be used to further the creation of art. The end result in practical is less people will care about art because they think it can be easily generated by a computer algorithm, so they wouldn't even bother. But hey, maybe AI will get so good it can surpass man at creating art? Unlikely though.

• So Sad
Reactions: Imretarded?
Spoken like a dumbfuck consumer slave who can't tell the difference between AI generated slop and art, because all you know is human generated slop.

On paper, it's fine, because AI can also be used to further the creation of art. The end result in practical is less people will care about art because they think it can be easily generated by a computer algorithm, so they wouldn't even bother.
AI is good for reducing the need for boring shit like corporate ads or whatever.

Jfl at companies and techbros trying to push AI into paintings, movies and songs. That is a dark as fuck future.

• +1
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL and SidharthTheSlayer